Looking For English Teacher For Toefl Preparation

Evgenia

Hi,

My friend and I (we are from Russia) want to take a TOEFL exam in 4 months. So, we are looking for an English native speaker who has an experience in the TOEFL preparation.

If you are interested, please write me a message with a brief description of yourself, your experience and lessons price.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Jane.

What are you looking for i did my TEFL course last year and still have all the paperwork if you want to copy it?

Anything else i can help you with please dont hesitate to ask,

Kevin

Kevbap

They are asking about TOEFL - Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

Run from the USA by ETS. Test results required for entry to US universities and other organisations that need to know a persons level of English.

TEFL is Teaching English as a Foreign Language, not what they want (at least at this stage).

Evgenia

I used to teach TOEFL and IELTS preparation some years ago, but am now retired and not up to date with the latest TOEFL test styles.

You could try contacting some of the local languge institutions and/or their teachers if you don't get a reply here.

Good luck in your search,

and good luck with your test results.

I used to teach TOEFL and IELTS preparation some years ago, but am now retired and not up to date with the latest TOEFL test styles.

You could try contacting some of the local languge institutions and/or their teachers if you don't get a reply here.

Good luck in your search,

and good luck with your test results.

Ginkas,

Thank you very much for your advice, I'll follow it.

All the best for you.

ACE, The Academy for education USA, 21 Soi 9 Nimmanhaemin Rd, 053 895 699 has teachers and courses for TOEFEL

This place is close to my home.

Thank you for contact information, I'll drop in this academy.