How Much The Yearly Fees For Normal Non Debit Creditcards ,On Each Banks?

Hello!

i want to upgrade my normal master card debit from siam comercial to a normal visa card,that i can use online for book flights etc.the scb tell me on the phohne this card coasts me 3500 each year,what the other banks charge for a real kreditcarrd is the deposit on all banks so high with one hunderet thausend bath,i have also a 2. bank acount on kasikorn bank but not yet ask how much the want for the card in one year,thanks for the information!

I have a Visa Platinum Credit Card from SCB. The bank manager assured me that provided I spent more than 5000 (five thousand) baht per year on the card, there wouldn't be any fees or charges. In the ten months that I have had the card, there haven't yet been any charges. The SCB general rule for a "deposit guarantee" is double the credit limit that you require. If you want a 50 000 limit on the card, they want 100 000 in a fixed deposit account. Bangkok Bank have the same requirement.

why do you need a secured credit card any way nowadays....?

i have 6 credit cards in thailand and since i do not want to comply with their moronic idea requiring secured deposit for credit cards....

i opt to have debit cards instead....

i do not have to pay anything to anybank for fees and such, except the 200 thb for each card from each bank.... and each is good for 5 yrs (?)....

why 6 debit cards from 6 different banks.... plus ones from homeland.... ?

if you guess right.... there will be a satarng for your thought.... :jap:

the debit cards from bangkok bank can be used online to purchase, med, air reservation, food, shop, and even paypal... amongst others.... :drunk:

Edited by vont