Has Anyone Every Heard Of Or Used This Travel Agent

CWMcMurray

Has anyone ever used the below travel agent.

I sent them a request for 2 Business class tickets from the USA to BKK and return and they came back with a really good price (almost to good to be true).

They are located in Pattaya, so thought some folks may have heard of them and possibly used them...

http://www.flightsfromthailand.net/

75/10-9 M.9 Pattaya sai2 Oposit Montien Hotel T.Nongprue Banglamung Chonburi 20260

TAT License No. 11/5368

Would be interested in any feedback if anyone has every heard them or used them...

Thanks for the responses so far...

Latest update... I called them to confirm that the price in the email was correct and for Business class, to which they replied 'yes'.

I then later received a draft of the Itinerary and it shows "Economy Class" on the tickets. I sent them an email asking them to check and confirm as my original request was for business class, the reply with rates showed business class and in our phone conversation they confirmed rates for Business class.

We will see how they reply, but it may just end up being quote for a really expensive Economy tickets rather than a good deal on Business class...

I have not paid any money and would not until I went down to see the office in person and received confirmation from the airline that the tickets are 'real' , but if they quoted the wrong service and their rates are really for Economy rather than business then it really is a non-issue...

Edited by CWMcMurray

Thanks for the responses so far...

Latest update... I called them to confirm that the price in the email was correct and for Business class, to which they replied 'yes'.

I then later received a draft of the Itinerary and it shows "Economy Class" on the tickets. I sent them an email asking them to check and confirm as my original request was for business class, the reply with rates showed business class and in our phone conversation they confirmed rates for Business class.

We will see how they reply, but it may just end up being quote for a really expensive Economy tickets rather than a good deal on Business class...

I have not paid any money and would not until I went down to see the office in person and received confirmation from the airline that the tickets are 'real' , but if they quoted the wrong service and their rates are really for Economy rather than business then it really is a non-issue...

Your approach is spot on !

I would also check directly with the Airline that the category being sold is correct and correspondes to what the airline has, if not then make them aware of what these clowns may be trying to do, sell business but in reality they are economy

Well mystery solved....

No explanation received, but just received another email with new price quoted...

Cost is about USD 3,000 higher than I found online myself.... so looks like cased closed

I wonder if he jacks customers around on suit prices also?