Lost Iphone

Hi, I know this is a very very long shot but my friend today whilst waiting for me to pick her up, somehow put her IPhone down next to her and left without it. She was sat on the small grassed area just outside the clothes shop Soona and Kalara Estate Agents in Fishermans village, Bophut. This was around 12.15pm today. If you happen to have seen the shiny black case with sparkly silver bits on it, pls PM me. We have already checked with Kalara, the girl in the clothes shop, man from the pizza restaurant, the immediate taxi drivers and the police station on the corner. The phone is password locked anyway and the UK phone company have been notified to block it altogether.

A REWARD IS ON OFFER for return of the phone! Many thanks.

Sorry to hear your friend lost her iPhone. SImilar thing happened to me recently and I searched the internet for the possibility to track a lost iPhone. If it is a 4th generation iPhone running latest iOS then you can track your phone anywhere via www.me.com. But you need to make some settings in your phone before it works. Which doesn't really help if you don't have access to the phone anymore.

I was lucky enough to find my phone later under the seat in the car, as it regularly slips out of my pocket. First thing I did was sign up for the tracking service, so that I don't have to worry anymore when I lose the phone.

Good luck!

Have tried to call it several times and after ringing it goes to her voicemail....doesn't help that she had it on silent, so whoever has got it won't be able to hear it ringing. Think it was Iphone 3, not 4, its all abit technical for me, hernce the reason i buy very cheap phones.

We have also sent 2 very short messages to the phone in english and thai, which will flash on the screen to say reward offered for its return. Although whoever has it will not be able to access long messages, they should see this plus the senders number and maybe, just maybe see this as the only way to get some money for it...worth a go.

I witnessed a young tourist who had too much to drink leave an iphone behind late at night at a thai run chaweng beach bar .... they kept it safe for 4 days till he staggered through again one night and they gave it him back.

just a though1. u might want to post a not in Thai and ENglih at its last location. In case it was a local person wh is pissed off cause they cannot use or sell it. they will retend they found it but could not rtn cause they could not turn it on.. what ever u get your phone back..

what u d fro then is up to u as they say in thailand.

Do Kalaraa have CCTV. Since i installed CCTV i have used it to find thing like lost keys and for personal mistakes rarther than for theives lol good luck.

Just one more thing it is unssured