Candle Festival

jubby

Spectacular Stu ! .. Thanks Brian. I thought I'd dreamed it up, but I guess its for real.

Thanks Cardholder, I doubt I'll be drinking much other than coffee and water today, but you go ahead. Just remember everything in Moderation ;)

Spectacular Stu ! .. Thanks Brian. I thought I'd dreamed it up, but I guess its for real.

Thanks Cardholder, I doubt I'll be drinking much other than coffee and water today, but you go ahead. Just remember everything in Moderation ;)

Enjoy jubby - go steady on the caffeine. :)

Aye, it's on the 16th this year, parade through town with giant wax carvings, some of which take months to make and pretty pricey. Here is a pic of last years winning entry, I helped make it!

Impressive! My wife asks who was the winner. K-Tech?B)

Aye, it's on the 16th this year, parade through town with giant wax carvings, some of which take months to make and pretty pricey. Here is a pic of last years winning entry, I helped make it!

Impressive! My wife asks who was the winner. K-Tech?B)

No, I think K-Tech was the runner-up but mareeruk won last year and 2009.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got told you can not move in CR because of the traffic for the candle festival

Seems its not the 16th it was yesterday and today can anyone confirm ??????.

It was changed from the 16th to 14th at fairly late notice so don't expect to see the parade today as it has been and gone already. Apologies for not updating ths thread with the new time.