Anyone Know...?

OK this is a funny 1st post I know, so sorry about that... and if this post needs to be deleted for any reason I'm very sorry for the post, but I can't find many forums to ask this question.

I have just come back from Thailand (my 3rd trip) and I had a week stay in Koh Samui, my 1st time there and I have to say I do like it, things cost a bit more but I like the place all the same...

anyway to my question, I met a girl in Koh Samui and spent the week with her, I've done this before in the past but this time me and the girl kicked it off and seem to really like each other... she has asked me to come back in December and go back to her home to meet her family, I understand that this is a big thing for a Thai girl to do? My problem is that I've never done a long distance relationship before and the 2nd is that she is a bar girl... I didn't know this until the day after as I met her in one of the clubs. Her being a bar girl doesn’t really bother my that much as from talking to her she does seem genuine, and that she hasn't ask me for any money now that I'm back in the UK... I did pay the bar fine when I was there and I also gave her some money at the end of my stay, and I must say that she really didn't want me to pay her, I had to put the money in her bag and make a point that I wanted to give her something for the time she spent with me.

Well I was wondering what peoples thoughts are? Should I go back and see her and go back to her home? I do like the girl and I'm more than happy to meet her family... she has called and emailed me every day so far that I've been back in the UK, she will call me 1st and then I'd call her back after, just chatting to see if she's OK and needing anything... talking like to people would do if they are wanting to see each other and start something of it...

I'm just looking for advice really; I do have a pic of me and the girl... I don't want to post it in this post just in case I'm breaking a forum rule?? but if it would help and to see if anyone has seen or knows the girl I'd be more than happy to post a pic :o

Anyway thank you for your time and any advice on this you can give me :D I've never done something like this before so I've no idea where to start looking or asking the questions.

Read a couple of lines then didn't bother with the rest. Not another one of these stories. I've been hearing Zazzer cry his heart out about Apple for the last few weeks :o

is her name Apple? .... Mods, please look atthis thread... don´t bother reading it.

Yes it was probably her. Unless she has two different personalities? A different name for each customer?

I know it’s a long shot but anyone have any advice? From what I’ve found online a lot of people do seem to fall for a bar girl, I read some good stories and also some bad ones… should I bite the built and go out there in December and see what happens? Or does anyone know of someone that has had a similar experience?? I’m not about to wright off bar girls as I’ve met some really nice girls in the past; just this one seems to have made more of an impact than the others.

I’m not asking for anyone to hold my hand and tell me step by step what to do, just looking to see if anyone knows of online forums with people that can and do talk about this sort of thing? As I’ve found you only get a cold welcome and no one seems to want to know…

If anyone can help, feel free to pm or email me if you don’t wish to post.

she has asked me to come back in December and go back to her home to meet her family, I understand that this is a big thing for a Thai girl to do?
yes yes.. its quite common here ..she just wanna show you her farm ..
Should I go back and see her and go back to her home?

yes yes.. just go asap ... many buffies in her farm just sick..

please just go .. for the sake of Buffy!!

God bless you

Amen

she has asked me to come back in December and go back to her home to meet her family, I understand that this is a big thing for a Thai girl to do?

yes yes.. its quite common here ..she just wanna show you her farm ..

Should I go back and see her and go back to her home?
yes yes.. just go asap ... many buffies in her farm just sick..

please just go .. for the sake of Buffy!!

God bless you

Amen

lol like the reply :o