Where Is The Morchit Office?

I have a five year Thai drivers licence and I need to go to the Morchit Land Transport Department office to get a international licence.

Can someone tell me exactly where the Morchit office is? I have seen it refered to many times on this forum but I can't find directions or an exact address.

Also, I am not sure if I need to take confirmation of my address. Does anyone know what the requirement is on this?

Just got mine renewed a few weeks ago.

Morchit Land Transport. I take the BTS to MoChit and come down the side away from Jakujak park. Walking away from the terminus point of the BTS, toward Victory Monument, its the third building on your left. After the parking lot is the Civil Aviation building, then some closed building that I think was Land Transport long ago, and then the Land Transport Office. Huge, hard to miss. Maybe a seven minute walk.

Enter the main gate and you will see a building immediately to your left. It aint that one. Keep on walking to end of the entrance drive to where it Ts. The building on your right is the one you want. Second floor there are some desks, just walk up and give them your papers with a goofy grin and you are home free.

I needed my original passport. Took along a residence cert and work permit but they did not ask for those. You will take the weird and wonderful braking reaction test. Have an eye exam. And watch the most boring movie ever made and then you too will be qualified to create mayhem between the curbs just like the natural born citizens.

Just got mine renewed a few weeks ago.

Morchit Land Transport. I take the BTS to MoChit and come down the side away from Jakujak park. Walking away from the terminus point of the BTS, toward Victory Monument, its the third building on your left. After the parking lot is the Civil Aviation building, then some closed building that I think was Land Transport long ago, and then the Land Transport Office. Huge, hard to miss. Maybe a seven minute walk.

Enter the main gate and you will see a building immediately to your left. It aint that one. Keep on walking to end of the entrance drive to where it Ts. The building on your right is the one you want. Second floor there are some desks, just walk up and give them your papers with a goofy grin and you are home free.

I needed my original passport. Took along a residence cert and work permit but they did not ask for those. You will take the weird and wonderful braking reaction test. Have an eye exam. And watch the most boring movie ever made and then you too will be qualified to create mayhem between the curbs just like the natural born citizens.

Excellent. Thanks for that. I'll give it a go next week.