Northeast MPs To Fly To Dubai Demanding Cabinet Seats

webfact

Might fly over and ask to be the head of thai international football team , have played before so i think i should get the post hehehehehehehe

Civil Service workers here have to pay to get a pay raise or promotion. What do you think that post will cost you. Your 'credentials' are your bank account.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not even a week has passed since the Election,and already the cracks are appearing,

Gawd help us what might be the situation before the Year is out?

And will Yingluck still be around?

Now:

Yingluck Shinawatra, Pheu Thai's PM candidate, said it is too soon to discuss the formation of the new Cabinet.

Her comment came after leader of Pheu Thai's Wang Namyen faction, Sanoh Tienthong, yesterday said red-shirt leaders would not be appointed as members of the new Cabinet.

Yingluck affirmed that she would not oppose the allocation of ministerial posts to red-shirt leaders and would give an equal opportunity for Pheu Thai members as well as outsiders to become ministers.

All of two days ago:

There will be no red-shirt leaders in a new Cabinet to be headed by Pheu Thai Party's would-be prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra, according to a party source.

However, Yingluck herself has not ruled out the possibility. The Pheu Thai source implied that the party should not allow red-shirt leaders to taint its hard-earned positive image.

At least Ms. Yingluck is fairly consistent, she keeps saying: 'it's too soon' ;)

A certain Illinois Governor in the US, who had the power to appont a US Senator, said, " this thing is *++-**^ valuable". I'm sure cabinet seats are being bid on even now.

Who is Blagonovich for a thousand?

Well, some time ago she made it clear that she is NOT "working for Thaksin" it just happened by coincidence that he is her brother and that she is running the campaign trail for the follow up party of the initial TRT founded by her very brother and before her by some brother in law, co incidence, cause they are the most wanted people, the rural folks are just loving them like if they were their national heroes, all of them the Shin' Family is simply just that great brimming with top grade politicians and economists - you see we farang, first it's entirely not our business anyway and then what do we understand of the Thai people, their customs, their culture, their mentality and all this... most of us can't even speak and understand proper Thai, the more how could we assume to understand their very business - even it is so obvious, we simply can't by the way that we aren't thai and those Thai who don't understand, are either members of the Amatia or from opposing camp which wants to destroy the Nation! :rolleyes:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for making it all sooooo clear, what would farang know about anything, most of us can't even read and write in Thai.....how sad!;)

Northeastern MPs-elect demand 10 Cabinet seats

By The Nation

Pheu Thai MP-elect Paijit Sreewarakan on Friday confirmed that his fellow MPs-elect from the Northeast had agreed to ask for 10 Cabinet seats based on their control of 104 votes.

"We have talked informally and will have a formal discussion with the party on July 12," he said.

Paijit said he objected to a proposal to allocate the Agriculture portolio to the Chart Thai Pattnan Party quota since Pheu Thai should hold take charge of the essential work to eradicate poverty in the Northeast.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2011-07-08

Edited by webfact

Paijit said he objected to a proposal to allocate the Agriculture portolio to the Chart Thai Pattnan Party quota since Pheu Thai should hold take charge of the essential work to eradicate poverty in the Northeast.

I hope they work on eradicating poverty in the rest of the country too ... or don't the the areas that didn't elect PTP MPs matter?

All constituents would want their MPs to sit on the Cabient but the final decision rests with the party, he added.

Does it?

Why fly to Dubai then? congratulations can be delivered by a simple phone call.

But then, to get down on your knees and beg needs you to be there.

Because cash cant be sent over the phone. :bah:

No begging here, its just a matter of how much can you pay me to get me to give the nod to my little sister.

Edited by newermonkey

Imagine this:

A country effectively remote-controlled by a convicted criminal on the run, in bright day light...

No, of course this would never, never happen but it's fun to try to imagine this.

You don't suppose the command and control centre is hidden inside an extinct volcano with an automatic sliding metal roof,

,still better off talking directly to the organ grinder I suppose. :lol:

Now there is the script for the next James Bond Movie

Gold Sphincter?

Now:

Yingluck Shinawatra, Pheu Thai's PM candidate, said it is too soon to discuss the formation of the new Cabinet.

Her comment came after leader of Pheu Thai's Wang Namyen faction, Sanoh Tienthong, yesterday said red-shirt leaders would not be appointed as members of the new Cabinet.

Yingluck affirmed that she would not oppose the allocation of ministerial posts to red-shirt leaders and would give an equal opportunity for Pheu Thai members as well as outsiders to become ministers.

All of two days ago:

There will be no red-shirt leaders in a new Cabinet to be headed by Pheu Thai Party's would-be prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra, according to a party source.

However, Yingluck herself has not ruled out the possibility. The Pheu Thai source implied that the party should not allow red-shirt leaders to taint its hard-earned positive image.

At least Ms. Yingluck is fairly consistent, she keeps saying: 'it's too soon' ;)

I don´t expect the dinosaurs within PTP and the coalition partners to take gracefully any no-name red shirt leapfrogging them into lucrative positions.

With a Pheu Thai led coalition now including FIVE other, small parties a 'fair' sharing becomes complicated. What's the limit on Ministers, Dept. Min., spokespersons, assistants, etc., etc.? Will the Thai bureaucracy grow? Interesting days :ermm:

They are just widening the pool of bidders for cabinent posts.

And not coincidentally making a better argument to the Red Party listers for their NOT getting cabinet seats. You got your immunity but we need to share with partners. yada yada yada.

Edited by animatic

Northeastern MPs-elect demand 10 Cabinet seats

By The Nation

Pheu Thai MP-elect Paijit Sreewarakan on Friday confirmed that his fellow MPs-elect from the Northeast had agreed to ask for 10 Cabinet seats based on their control of 104 votes.

"We have talked informally and will have a formal discussion with the party on July 12," he said.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2011-07-08

Apportioning the patronage based on works for the leige lord.

In the court of Lord Thakin the supplicants come to wheedle and grovel.

Edited by animatic

Now:

All of two days ago:

A certain Illinois Governor in the US, who had the power to appont a US Senator, said, " this thing is *++-**^ valuable". I'm sure cabinet seats are being bid on even now.

Who is Blagonovich for a thousand?

Who is Blagonovich for 3650, coming days in stir.

Specifically for offering for sale the Senatorial seat and other improprieties.

(or maybe the possible 109,500 days 300 years.)

MP's may have time to fly around the world, but Ms. Yingluck is busy working on drafting policies of the incoming government for delivering to parliament. No time for fun, not even time to see big brother. She just rejected as baseless reports that she planned to go to Hong Kong to meet him.

Too early, not the right time, too busy, ask me later ;)

Imagine this:

A country effectively remote-controlled by a convicted criminal on the run, in bright day light...

No, of course this would never, never happen but it's fun to try to imagine this.

You don't suppose the command and control centre is hidden inside an extinct volcano with an automatic sliding metal roof,

,still better off talking directly to the organ grinder I suppose. :lol:

Now there is the script for the next James Bond Movie

Gold Sphincter?

He's the man, the man with the Midas touch

A spider's touch

Such a cold finger

Beckons you to enter his web of sin

He's called Thaksin.

Should read... "PT MP's squabble over the right to skim the cream from upcoming mega-projects." Some of them may claim that they didn't do as well as others from last years red shirt shin dig in BKK, giving them the claim for a cabinet post. Trying to be positive...this is going to make a great movie one day.

I quite agree with looping here...and headlines aint squat...what they want to world to know aint what we know here in the Magic Kingdom. Man...the world has a bleak future. I am glade I am not just starting out in this mixed up place that humans have ruined. I life my life as a citizen of the world, a child of the universe but with no plan to hurt anyone or take what is not mine. Smiles are getting harder to find and muster up...'let the world call me a fool...as long as things are right with me and you'...Waylon Jennings.