Coordinating Passenger Pickup

I'm sure I've seen this here several times before, but can't seem to find what I'm looking for now that I need the info...

Will be picking up my mom at the airport Tuesday night, and just want to confirm the easiest place for me to park and meet her. It's been several years and I can't seem to remember the details. I know arrivals come out on the 2nd floor, and then there is a Meeting Point on the 3rd floor. I also seem to remember that the levels of the parking garage do not correspond with the levels of the terminal (i.e. if I meet her on the 3rd floor, I need to park on the 5th floor or something like that...) She'll be traveling with a family friend who can help with bags and such, so where is the easiest place to meet her? And then what level should I park on to minimize the walking required with lots of big bags.

Thanks!

Hi Niranut,

I have to pick up my overseas customers from the airport on a regular basis, so I have managed to find the best and most convenient meeting point in relation to the car parks.

I presume that your mom is on an international flight.

If so the best place to park is the second car park but I think it is called car park 3 just to confuse matters.

Therefore when you get to the car parks just drive past the first entrance and then go into the car park at the second entrance.

You might be able to get a space on the fifth floor (which is the same level as the bridges to the airport) but the fourth floor is usually better as you can park nearer to the airport.

There are lifts from the fifth floor to take you to the fourth floor.

Tell your mom to go up one level as soon as she comes out of the airside part of the airport and meet you at door number 8.

This will save her from walking all the way to the meeting point at door number 3.

Door number 8 is where the bridge goes from the airport to the car park, so you can stand on the bridge (inside of the airport) and look for your mom when she comes through.

Hope that all goes well.

Regards,

Tiger.

Got it! I definitely needed the specifics, as I probably would have ended up parking way out on the 5th floor after meeting her at the meeting point... Many thanks.

Please note that the airport level 3 corresponds with parking level 5 with 2 walking bridges.

One exactly above door 3 and one above door 8.

International arrivals are near door 8.

Yermanee :jap: