Parking

Is it Expensive,never seen it about , only in the Vintage Car place nearby.

I always have used ' T ' cut and still do sometimes but like I have said at Big ' C ' I park away from other cars find an area with many places and take up two of them, you can always find them there not anywhere near the entrance. :lol::)

Is it Expensive,never seen it about , only in the Vintage Car place nearby.

I always have used ' T ' cut and still do sometimes but like I have said at Big ' C ' I park away from other cars find an area with many places and take up two of them, you can always find them there not anywhere near the entrance. :lol::)

Yo Ho, near the entrace is reserved for red plate Tuna Spivs , engine running, air full blast, window open , music choise is Mega Base Pling Plong Lao Stuff. Medallion Man Zone. I used Brasso years ago.To idle to bother here. Christ ,that <deleted> Music sends me into Grumpy Mode.:blink:

I reversed into a Cruze at Big C yesterday, all 30 Airbags went off, what a BANG. This little Ferang about 4Ft Tall jumps out , and says to me" I'm Not Happy"... So i said. O.K, i give up, which one are You ?. ;)

:cheesy: He must have been Grumpy when he said that :lol:

Edited by MJCM

I reversed into a Cruze at Big C yesterday, all 30 Airbags went off, what a BANG. This little Ferang about 4Ft Tall jumps out , and says to me" I'm Not Happy"... So i said. O.K, i give up, which one are You ?. ;)

:cheesy: + the guy had to be Grumpy because the airbags made him Sneezy, when Happy WS being Dopey was trying to Doc his motor into a parking space feeling rather Sleepy, I bet his feeling Bashful now eh !! :lol:

:cheesy: + the guy had to be Grumpy because the airbags made him Sneezy, when Happy WS being Dopey was trying to Doc his motor into a parking space feeling rather Sleepy, I bet his feeling Bashful now eh !! :lol:

Well based on events around here I'd say definitely not Bashful, no way he was a Doc, he already said he's not Happy (but more than likely inwardly Grumpy).. As Kawasaki says, possibly Sneezy in the airbag aftermath, and not Sleepy if he made it all the way to BigC...

So that leaves only Dopey :D

:cheesy:

Edited by MoonRiverOasis

Well based on events around here I'd say definitely not Bashful, no way he was a Doc, he already said he's not Happy (but more than likely inwardly Grumpy).. As Kawasaki says, possibly Sneezy in the airbag aftermath, and not Sleepy if he made it all the way to BigC...

So that leaves me feeling Snow White :o

nice one.:)

So that leaves me feeling Snow White :o

Better not the authorities will not be happy if you do, she's a minor.:lol:

And to keep on topic in Thailand how to park a vintage (snow) pearl white Morris Minor without getting it scratched, take up two spaces.

Edited by Kwasaki

Update............... MRO, the Meguires No1 Fan, will be Happy, that Grumpy got Buffed Up at a Lemon Tree Car Wash !!!. I noticed the Supan Car Wash did a Meguires Full Treatment.. I had the Show Car Package, expensive but good, being Sleepy and Dopey i never clean the dam thing..There is a 3 Car Size Price Scale, a Yaris or Jazz is more reasonable.:jap:

as I cant have someone guard my ride at all times, I have found only fix is to have it waxed every second month with an excellent wax (Meguire21) to avoid scratches from this kind of behaviour

I have even found people sitting on my hood with metal decorations on their jeans ass

Hi - where can you buy Meguiars from in Thailand?

as I cant have someone guard my ride at all times, I have found only fix is to have it waxed every second month with an excellent wax (Meguire21) to avoid scratches from this kind of behaviour

I have even found people sitting on my hood with metal decorations on their jeans ass

Hi - where can you buy Meguiars from in Thailand?

Both homePro and True Value hardware stock Meguire's products.