Multi Entry O Visa In Laos?

Based on what?

If based on marriage to a Thai there are some positive reports regarding Savanakhet.

I am divorced from my Thai wife although we do have a son & i supoort him finacially every month. I am over 50 & i know I can get a retirement visa but i do not have the required amount of 800,000 BHT in my Thai bank account, i do not have a pension from the UK.

That might be problematic, there is no guarantee for a multiple non-o based on retirement in the neighbourhood. For the visa the money doesn't have to be in Thailand, it can be abroad although policy at local consulates might be that it is in Thailand.

You could try to get a multiple non-O based on your child, but again no certainty.

Australia should give a multiple non-O, either based on retirement or on your child.

You do know that an extension of stay from immirgation based on retirement can be gotten if you:

Have an income of 65,000 a month (doesn't have to be a salary or pension, can be anything like rent. If from abroad it depends on your embassy what they will accept)

OR

800,000 in the bank for 2 month (3 monhts every next extension)

OR

a combination of income and money in the bank in Thailand, together totaling 800,000.

The combination method helps many people. if the child would live with you you could apply based on the child, still requires 400,000 in the bank OR 40,000 amonth.

Most Consulates will not issue a multi entry visa unless married but there might be a chance at Savannakhet if you have birth certificate and you have luck. KL will not issue more than single entry from all reports I have seen unless married with 100k in bank account.

In worst case you are aware of the 60 day extensions of stay available to visit family on any entry?

Savannakhet if you have birth certificate and you have luck. KL will not issue more than single entry from all reports

Most Consulates will not issue a multi entry visa unless married but there might be a chance at I have seen unless married with 100k in bank account.

In worst case you are aware of the 60 day extensions of stay available to visit family on any entry?

hi mario in Savannakhet what paper i need n for this visa do i have to do border run everry 3 months