Courting A Thai Girl

eTiMaGo

another guy here.

Why not buy a box of chocolates, and ask for one of the postal boxes to pack it in, then with her looking pack the box. Do not write an address on it, go to her when your number is called and give her the box, then when she sees no address on it, ask her to write hers on it. See what the reaction is.

oh brother rolleyes.gif

How about how about this one..

Hi! Hey. What time do you get out? OK. You have plans today? Because you're coming with me to dinner. I want you to try this place... yes? yea. your friend can come too.

Done.

Get a couple of them. One of them should bite.

Hey, l'm a Navy Seal blah blah.

Your a yank driving a Cruze. yes/no. rolleyes.gif God help the ladies. laugh.png

• Like 1

No point just telling him to 'ask her out' as he said he's shy.

If you're ok with the chat-chat then get there mid day-ish, ask her if she's eaten already or where she usually eats at lunch time, ask if she would like to eat together. It's like asking her out without directly asking, even saying 'no' is not the worst thing. If it's 'I can't ... cause' then it's also not no.

Even 'what do you like to eat' or 'have you been to xxxx food court/noodle shop' (casual).

Ideally, you just want to spend time with her and have her feel comfortable. Bite to eat, even coffee. Take a small cake next time, tell her you just met your friend for coffee and as you coming to post office you thought you would bring her a cake. You're thinking of her, even if that's it next time you go in you're a little closer, can ask if she would like a coffee or bite to eat without it seeming weird, you already 'crossed the line' so to speak by doing something personal

• 1 month later...

guess I owe you guys an update... Never found the courage to do anything... And not long ago I saw her in the mall arm in arm with some guy... oh well

For what its worth, I think the best relationships are the ones that just happen on their own, can't force these things too much...