Big Foot!

boatpost

I recently started to exercise in the mornings but soon found that my existing footwear didn't work 'uphill'! Does anyone have input as to where I can find a range of shoes in the 46+ bracket? I've already tried every shop I can think of in Phuket Town (or is it city?)

Sorry, repost, I'm new at this! Mods, please feel free to delete 'cos I can't

Edited by boatpost

I bought a pair of New Balance, model number 1244, size 47.5 2E at the sports shop in Central a couple of years ago. I bought these as they have really good support in the heel. They do occasionally get big sizes or perhaps you could ask if they can order.

Sports World in Jungceylon has lots

Nothing much over a US size 10 at Sports world.

No problem finding 12's at factory outlet but limited to either Adidas or NIke brands for running shoes.

I saw 13 size yesterday Sport world Jungecylon, think it was North Face

I got Adidas size 12UK

Sports World in Jungceylon has lots

Nothing much over a US size 10 at Sports world.

No problem finding 12's at factory outlet but limited to either Adidas or NIke brands for running shoes.

I saw 13 size yesterday Sport world Jungecylon, think it was North Face

I got Adidas size 12UK

Maybe i should have been clearer with my original post.

I'm not saying that big sizes can't be had there, it's just too little selection and it's the ugly shoes that are left in these sizes.

Just look at the orange tags the store attaches, they have sizes and quantity in stock labelled on every display shoe.

It's always 15 size 9's with none crossed out and 2 size 12's all been marked off as sold. Not enough to go around.

They can order from BKK for you but it has taken 4 weeks for the shoes to arrive and i have completely forgotten about them.

Outlet has so many size 12's, i could buy 20 pairs in one style and half the price in some cases.