New Honda Cbr 150

Skinlog

Thank you Brian,

i just take it and like it driving

they check everything.they were no petrol,they say only 2l. but maybe less,so i didn't drive much,will fill full at the evening,but they didn't give me plates at all,even for some time. ehy say after 15 days. so i have to park it and wait for plates,and also get thai DL. i think the 1000km will not be soon.

i'd like to know where can i buy bag with has magnite and can be holded on bike,i saw it in Honda website but can not find now,it was accesories for CBR :(,why honda website is so complicated?

thank you

Regards

Edgar

Thank you Brian,

they check everything.they were no petrol,they say only 2l. but maybe less,so i didn't drive much,will fill full at the evening,but they didn't give me plates at all,even for some time. ehy say after 15 days. so i have to park it and wait for plates,and also get thai DL. i think the 1000km will not be soon.

i'd like to know where can i buy bag with has magnite and can be holded on bike,i saw it in Honda website but can not find now,it was accesories for CBR :(,why honda website is so complicated?

thank you

Regards

Edgar

You can order one from Brian,specifically Sumet Cycles. I adjusted my brake and clutch levers when I got mine, and slapped on a tank guard sticker ( I got thicker but smaller Pro-Grip ones instead of the OEM ones from Honda).

BTW, you might want to check out the CBR150 Owner's thread on the forum and post inquiries there instead. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/117958-honda-cbr150/page__st__2850:D

Congratulations on your new bike and ride safe...:)

Thank you Brian,

thank you

Regards

Edgar

dont worry about number plates ,if the bike is brand new the police wont expect you to have them yet anyway

also you can drive for 3 months on an international licence so if i was you id start driving it immediately

probably get about 35km per litre from a 150cc but of course that all depends on how fast you drive it :whistling:

What do you guys think about using this thread to discuss the NEW CBR-150 and then have the moderators change the title of CrowBoy's thread to describe the prior model? You could call it OLD or OLD SCHOOL or OLD MODEL or whatever.

Would help us all I think.

What do you guys think about using this thread to discuss the NEW CBR-150 and then have the moderators change the title of CrowBoy's thread to describe the prior model? You could call it OLD or OLD SCHOOL or OLD MODEL or whatever.

Would help us all I think.

Less clutter/confusion... Then again there are plenty of posts there on the Fi version. Can those be transferred?

• 3 weeks later...

guys i need help,need security system and tank box for CBR 150 near Bangrak are,i don't know city well so it is hard for me to travel very far and not have GPS yet.can you suggest any accessories shop near?

you should first get to know the area around your home, take the little side streets and find out where they take you. get used to your bike before getting on the big streets because there are a lot of crazy drivers on the road.

p.s. learn how to drive in the rain, it rains alot here and the roads are vary slippery. Good Luck

guys i need help,need security system and tank box for CBR 150 near Bangrak are,i don't know city well so it is hard for me to travel very far and not have GPS yet.can you suggest any accessories shop near?

you should first get to know the area around your home, take the little side streets and find out where they take you. get used to your bike before getting on the big streets because there are a lot of crazy drivers on the road.

p.s. learn how to drive in the rain, it rains alot here and the roads are vary slippery. Good Luck

my area i know very good,Bangrak, but i try to find RCA yesterday and get lost.i check the direction on google maps and go ,i almost reach there but still almost,then i really got lost :D LOOOOOL it start raining,i stop somewhere wait rain to stop.yeah crazy night. but any case so what you will suggest for navigation in thailand?i think i will use it too often,i have big planes to go traveling a lot here.