Satellite Dish Ban Chang

bobdown1

There used to be a good shop for all the satellite type gear up near the offshore bar in Ban Chang on Thelsaban 25, was there in about June when I was there. Coming from Sattahip on Sukhumvit, left turn at first set of traffic lights, past all the bars on the left and the last bar is the Offshore. There is a road just after this that cuts back on an angle to the other road. Satellite shop is on there. I think is 12.726482,101.049594 on Google maps, hard to be 100% sure as the image is not clear, also do not normally use maps, just know where it is. But definitely that side of the road near the Offshore bar.

Cheers

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I installed True Satelite a few years ago but now I went to strictly Slingbox (which is in the USA) attached to my home DirectTv cable box....I run a HDMI cable (In Payoon Beach) from my PC to my big screen....its almost as good as at home....and no fee's.

I installed True Satelite a few years ago but now I went to strictly Slingbox (which is in the USA) attached to my home DirectTv cable box....I run a HDMI cable (In Payoon Beach) from my PC to my big screen....its almost as good as at home....and no fee's.

..............iF you dont mind me asking what internet service are you useing ,heard a lot about slingback

..............iF you dont mind me asking what internet service are you useing ,heard a lot about slingback

................sorry slingbox