Non Imm B Extension?

Ok, so my employer arranged a 3 month non imm B which I collected at Penang, but the W.P. has still yet to materialise due to the usual bureaucratic quagmire that is Thailand. My non imm B expires soon, is it possible to extend it, and what paperwork would be required.....if anybody knows.....thanx.

A work permit would be required for any such extension of stay.

So I have to go apply for 3 month non imm B again, I have a receipt from labour dept fr W.P. application which was required for issue of non imm B, is that receipt still good for new application I wonder?

A work permit would be required for any such extension of stay.

So I have to go apply for 3 month non imm B again, I have a receipt from labor dept fr W.P. application which was required for issue of non imm B, is that receipt still good for new application I wonder?

H,

I am going through this right now so can tell you exactly what will happen

I have a non b immigration visa that was issued in Singapore on 19th July 2010 and expires 18th October 2010.

My WP has been issued to me (this took 6 weeks to obtain from labor office in Chonburi). The blue book which you have to pick yourself at the labor exchange is signed by you (in the officers presences) you oay the fee 1900 baht and walk out WP IN HAND. No hassle or problem at all. I was very impressed with the service AND the smiling officer ( 19 year old admin clerk)

My work permit is valid from 01sept 2010 until 31st August 2012. I took physical posseion of the ( blue book/work permit ) on 4th October 2010

One WEEK prior to the expiry date in my Non b visas which will be 11th October have to go to immigration in Jontiem with all the relevant paperwork WITH the WP, and will get one month or one year non b visa extension.

If I just get one month I go back thirty days later and will be given a ONE year extension there and then (confirmed by visa lawyer here in Pattaya)

I still have to report to immigration every 90 days ( you can send someone to do this for you or use there postal system) I will go as its only around the corner to me so no problem ( but you have the choice!)

I hope this has helped clarify things for you

good luck !