Cbr Fearing & Suspension Kits

Hey guys.

So was in an accident yesterday and was rear ended by someone which also projected me into the truck infront. I was ok and everyone was pretty civil and helpful about the whole thing. However, i need to replace the rear suspension and fearing kit on my cbr150. I was going to go to Honda shop and have them order parts but figured id put my feelers out on here to see if any of you guys could help.

Thanks in advance for anything you can offer!

Cheers

A Honda shop would be the best option... A few months ago I was involved in a similar incident... called up the guys from Honda and they picked the bike up from the accident site. I was thinking they'd replace the fairings but I got a call a few weeks later saying I could pick up the bike and charged me around 800 baht for a respray and stickers - they told me the damage to the fairings were just superficial, service was free.

A Honda shop would be the best option... A few months ago I was involved in a similar incident... called up the guys from Honda and they picked the bike up from the accident site. I was thinking they'd replace the fairings but I got a call a few weeks later saying I could pick up the bike and charged me around 800 baht for a respray and stickers - they told me the damage to the fairings were just superficial, service was free.

Thanks heaps for the reply! I ended up taking it to my local honda shop and got the fearings replaced. Unfortunatly a spray and sticker job wouldnt fix the damage i had but got it sorted pretty cheap.

Thanks again!

The parts are amazingly cheap for these bikes.. just got a 250 and to replace all the silver bits with black was just 1600b that's 6 pieces of fairing...biggrin.gif

If you need anything special or need to talk to an english speaker then Brian at Sumet cycle is very helpful. especially if you finally buy something from himwhistling.gif