My Wife Wants To Work At A Gogo

chops

Quote from OP : Just shows you there is no shame in Thailand regarding this sort of thing.. I do not know the background of your wife nor her family so I can't comment. But I would venture to guess that the majority of Thai families, like families everywhere, would be terribly ashamed if their daughters worked in a gogo bar and worse if she was on the menu, so to speak. Just guessing.

I disagree. I think they see it as just a job like any other. Maybe not a high class job, but a job nonetheless.

This is not the West, so such things as shame regarding sex do not exist as they do there(to the same extent).

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine yourself an American with a sweet, blue-eyed blonde hottie - and she wants to gogo at a Sin Fernando Valley gentlemen's club. Well, there's your answer my friend.

Additionally, 90% of Thai women wouldn't even be seen near a gogo bar. Tell your wife to get a normal job - in the absence of that, dump her and get a new woman.

Might as well post her pic, let us know the gogo and some of the members buy her a drink or two. If the goal is for her to make some cash, then I am sure some of the fellas will be more than willing to donate, with the proper incentive, to the cause.

If she is a real looker, fun, friendly, with plenty of energy and cash is paramount... The superstar lasses of half-dozen can exercise up to 5 times a day with rates up to 1k a pop. Call it 800 x 5 = 4k/day or around 100k per month, 25 working days. Piece of cake! The funds she earns should take care of the buckets of mouthwash I am sure you will insist on before the goodnight kiss.

Only allow her, if you can get a family-discount on her off-fee whistling.gif

Probably the OP's wife thinks that she should get more money and if the farang-husband doesn't approve, it is pretty common that they threat with this kind of nonsense.

Just tell her, that you allow to work in a gogo-bar and she will buckle up.

Only allow her, if you can get a family-discount on her off-fee whistling.gif

Probably the OP's wife thinks that she should get more money and if the farang-husband doesn't approve, it is pretty common that they threat with this kind of nonsense.

Just tell her, that you allow to work in a gogo-bar and she will buckle up.

Yeah, maybe it's just a silly threat. These girls are so airheaded they'll say anything even if it's not serious. :rolleyes:

Might as well post her pic, let us know the gogo and some of the members buy her a drink or two. If the goal is for her to make some cash, then I am sure some of the fellas will be more than willing to donate, with the proper incentive, to the cause.

If she is a real looker, fun, friendly, with plenty of energy and cash is paramount... The superstar lasses of half-dozen can exercise up to 5 times a day with rates up to 1k a pop. Call it 800 x 5 = 4k/day or around 100k per month, 25 working days. Piece of cake! The funds she earns should take care of the buckets of mouthwash I am sure you will insist on before the goodnight kiss.

If her kiss is a bit salty its probably not from potato chips:)

:partytime2::welcomeani::burp::giggle::intheclub::redcard1::cheesy::cheesy:

Edited by losworld

Quote from OP : Just shows you there is no shame in Thailand regarding this sort of thing.. I do not know the background of your wife nor her family so I can't comment. But I would venture to guess that the majority of Thai families, like families everywhere, would be terribly ashamed if their daughters worked in a gogo bar and worse if she was on the menu, so to speak. Just guessing.

I disagree. I think they see it as just a job like any other. Maybe not a high class job, but a job nonetheless.

This is not the West, so such things as shame regarding sex do not exist as they do there(to the same extent).

If this is a job like any other normal job like a Teacher for example, try telling her family friends and neighbours what she does for a living. Her parents will be very ashamed unless they have no shame at all.

The greatest majority of lady bar say they work in a hotel or restaurant not in a gogo bar.

Up to you to let her do this normal job. and for you to be so trusting and certain she is not going short time upstairs. Not having all those 20 Baht notes shoved in her pussy, or some man giving her a quick lick and yes that happens often.

Really, this is a joke, right, or does it secretly turn you on? Some sort of weird fantasy? :blink:

Post a picture of your girl.

Seriously, these places do not take any old pieces of mutton. If your missus is not a drop dead stunner then I fear the G-Go may be one of those places that masquerade as a Go-Go but is really a front for sexual activities

It never ceases to amaze me ,the sort of women some guys marry in Thailand ,if you were back home would you marry a hooker that you picked up walking the streets,? or working in a brothel ,i dont think so ,so why do it here?

Because they are much better looking than demimondaines back home. :wub:

Though I believe you're simply trolling for you own amusement , I'll bite anyway. That you believe that most Thai families wouldn't be horrified, and even disown their daughter if she became a stripper/gogo dancer only speaks to your ignorance of all things related to Thailand.

Though I believe you're simply trolling for you own amusement , I'll bite anyway. That you believe that most Thai families wouldn't be horrified, and even disown their daughter if she became a stripper/gogo dancer only speaks to your ignorance of all things related to Thailand.

Really? In my 17 years here I have seen dozens of Thai family's sitting in a Gogo bar proudly watching their daughter hanging at the pole.

The only important thing for them is the dosh she sends home every month.

Edited by janverbeem

I think you'll find most, as in most numerically, wouldn't, and don't, ask too many questions regarding where the money comes from. As long as it keeps coming they will keep taking it.

They might know in their hearts what she is doing but as long as she don't work in a gogo bar in the same village or come swinging through wearing outrageously lurid and revealing clothes they just ignore it.

Edited by metisdead
Do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes.

I am afraid that the ignorance is yours Sir !

Money is the only driver and the only way a daughter would be disowned would be if she didn't send money.

I have never heard an Isaan mother admit that their daughter has a talent for popping balloons with darts fired from a part of their anatomy that is normally kept clothed from the elements - but I have heard several comment how well their daughters are doing working in a Pattaya hotel.

Theoretically it is possible that both cases could be true at the same time that:

- Most thai families would be horrified to learn their daughter works at a gogo bar.

- Most gogo-dancers have a family that is not horrified to know that their daughter works at a gogo bar.

Edited by jmo