My Wife Wants To Work At A Gogo

chops

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post a pic! Just kidding and all I can say is good luck as if she is married and wants to work in a gogo bar then game over.

Actually, I would quietly start divorce proceedings and whatever assets she has access to should be moved to your name only.

Or just go nuts and drop her off at the gogo with her suitcase, pat her on her backside and wish her luck.

I agree with WalkingMan.

Only mentioning this seriously would be reason enough for me to start the divorce!!!

You probably know very well what goes on in gogo bars.

Has she been demanding money lately for the family which you have refused her?

Wouldn't surprise me she's using the "work in the gogo"-threath to make you open your wallet.

Let me see,9 months ago the OP didn't have a lady yet and they were all air headed,then 3 months later his girlfriend was pregnant already and another 3 months later some tourist wanted to shorttime her however she din't provocate and for sure she wasn't available for that kind of exercise.

However only another 3 months later she want to go work in a 7/11 Gogo bar.

Think he OP made the wrong choice when he decided to move to Thailand

Tell her that you will be going to a different Go-Go, because you know what she looks like wearing no clothes.

Maybe there will be nice looking ladies at the other Go-Go.

Something like that, and take it from there ---- Please do not buy into the jealousy syndrome.

Congrats, you have found a player ---- can be fun --- for a little while.

OP states, "I'm worried I might lose her to another man if she does it though."

You aren't losing anything in her; kick her to the curb asap, but do it in a quiet, no-drama, but quick manner.

She is hosing you, and the sooner you extract yourself from her, the sooner you will feel better about things.

And don't pay any heed to the blowhard posts that look down upon you; chances are these morons have done something similar in LOS; it's a rite of passage for many farangs.

Once you get past the angst and having to deal with any legal issues; i.e. divorce, etc., I suggest you consider moving away from where she lives, change your SIM card #'s (and don't give the new one to her), block her emails, SMS's, Tweets, Facebook, etc., and do not visit whatever craphole of a go-go bar she disgraces herself with.

Do these things and you'll feel better sooner than you think.

Let me see,9 months ago the OP didn't have a lady yet and they were all air headed,then 3 months later his girlfriend was pregnant already and another 3 months later some tourist wanted to shorttime her however she din't provocate and for sure she wasn't available for that kind of exercise.

??? let me see if I understand this right... 9 months ago he was single... 3 months later she was pregnant... which would be 6 months ago... so she would be highly pregnant now and want to work in a GOGO now ???

never seen pregnant gogo girls... :whistling:

It never ceases to amaze me ,the sort of women some guys marry in Thailand ,if you were back home would you marry a hooker that you picked up walking the streets,? or working in a brothel ,i dont think so ,so why do it here?

Why wouldn't you marry someone who had worked in the sex trade in your own country - if you love her and she loves you and you trust each other. I can't see what difference her previous job makes and as you are likely to have met her while using the same type of services, does that make you any better than her? Why do so many have a hang-up about sex work. For most girls it's just a job and finding a decent husband is good way out for them. I feel quite sorry that some can't see through their own preconceptions and judge everyone accordingly.

In any case, maybe the OP's wife just wants to dance in the gogo... B)

I have seen some girls working at the same place for years. She is a very attractive lady and probably makes just on the high end of the salary they pay there. I have never seen her leave with anybody. I guess I can't name the A Gogo but it is down in the Walking Street area and has not changed at all since I first went in 2004.

One issue I bring up in all seriousness is the noise level. Her hearing will suffer quite a bit.

:unsure: ??? Whatever..

I've been married to my Thai wife for 2 years, mate. If my wife wants to work at a gogo, it's up to her. It's just like any other job such as a teacher.

Quote from OP : Just shows you there is no shame in Thailand regarding this sort of thing.. I do not know the background of your wife nor her family so I can't comment. But I would venture to guess that the majority of Thai families, like families everywhere, would be terribly ashamed if their daughters worked in a gogo bar and worse if she was on the menu, so to speak. Just guessing.