Chrome Fag Tube?

Iolare

I came across a rather curious ad in the Gazette this morning which caught my eye and piqued by interest. I'm wondering if anyone else saw it and wondered about it, or found it amusing. It's headlined:

"Skink Bissle / Chrome Fag Tube"

The ad reads:

"Eight years old but still in good condition (except for gronk wire which got little bit rust). 3,500 baht. Includes carrying case, spiff roost, manual (in German), extra polishing compound, tube resonator and safety goggle. Bowser not available for this model (TN17v), but inverter can still be purchased at Courtneys bkk. Email for pork bag."

Now I'm a guy who likes likes tools and likes a bargain, and I happen to have 3,500 baht burning a hole in my pocket (and I'm a little bored with all this rain), so maybe I should investigate whether buying this skink bissle would enhance the quality of my life.

I have a few questions though, first, is this contraption used in construction, food preparation, agricultural or animal husbandry, or recreational pursuits (I might be intersted in any of these cases)? Is the rusty gronk wire a health and safety or just an esthetic issue? I'm a pretty handy guy, so probably I could fix the wire problem, but is the lack of a bowser a big issue and would it be overcome by purchasing the inverter? Is the polishing compound for polishing the chrome fag tube or the spiff roost? Is a "spiff" slang for a chicken? Why would I email for the pork bag when it already comes with a carrying case?

I suppose I could call the seller up and ask my questions, but that would expose me as a person who lived all these years without knowing the first thing about chrome fag tubes and skink bissles.

Whatever you do, don't Google "fag tube".:rolleyes:

It’s like when someone says”I’d like to introduce you to my co-worker, but please don’t stare at her nose because she’s very self-conscious about it.” So, of course I would check out the nose, and of course I Googled it, and yes, I regret it.

I was thinking someone would come on here and declare that it’s a floor care device, or a sausage maker, or a gear puller, or a cow inseminator, or something like that.. Does anybody know what it is used for? I really hope not for sexual fetishes. I was thinking of phoning the advertiser up and asking, but under the circumstances I'll probably not.

It’s like when someone says”I’d like to introduce you to my co-worker, but please don’t stare at her nose because she’s very self-conscious about it.” So, of course I would check out the nose, and of course I Googled it, and yes, I regret it.

I was thinking someone would come on here and declare that it’s a floor care device, or a sausage maker, or a gear puller, or a cow inseminator, or something like that.. Does anybody know what it is used for? I really hope not for sexual fetishes. I was thinking of phoning the advertiser up and asking, but under the circumstances I'll probably not.

This looks like chrome http://www.shopwiki.com/bissell-hose

It's like when someone says"I'd like to introduce you to my co-worker, but please don't stare at her nose because she's very self-conscious about it." So, of course I would check out the nose, and of course I Googled it, and yes, I regret it.

I was thinking someone would come on here and declare that it's a floor care device, or a sausage maker, or a gear puller, or a cow inseminator, or something like that.. Does anybody know what it is used for? I really hope not for sexual fetishes. I was thinking of phoning the advertiser up and asking, but under the circumstances I'll probably not.

This looks like chrome http://www.shopwiki.com/bissell-hose

STOP. Do not Google "fag hose", trust me on this :lol: