Samui Camera Shop Sells Nikon Compatible Lenses?

Try the Photo Hut store, in either of the Tesco Malls (Lamai and Chawang, close to Home Pro ramp in Chawang)....

only Pentax dealers on Island. They may have to bring in.... ? With BKK floods that could disrupt ability to ship...

Nope, been there already. Both locations. Only basic stuff there. But thanks for the suggestion.

I have a border run next week so maybe I will just go to Penang.

Try the Photo Hut store, in either of the Tesco Malls (Lamai and Chawang, close to Home Pro ramp in Chawang)....

only Pentax dealers on Island. They may have to bring in.... ? With BKK floods that could disrupt ability to ship...

Nope, been there already. Both locations. Only basic stuff there. But thanks for the suggestion.

Yeah,suspected that, they never have much inventory of anything.... mind you it's same for Canon, here....

Choices in Malaysia generally better, but not always cheaper... I noticed that last July.... but some times better a bird in the hand than one in a bush! :) ...and some things one needs to touch and feel before buying.... <_<

Yeah,suspected that, they never have much inventory of anything.... mind you it's same for Canon, here....

Choices in Malaysia generally better, but not always cheaper... I noticed that last July.... but some times better a bird in the hand than one in a bush! :) ...and some things one needs to touch and feel before buying.... <_<

dam_n right.