Tubing

Aussietrooper

yes u can, in vang vieng, laos. just google vang vieng tubing. i drove up there on a 125cc bike from vientiene, great fun! u can also kayak down the river for miles its beautiful up there.

Sorry my mistake I thought I was on the Thailand travel forum. I will re-post in the right spot as soon as I find it

Edited by Aussietrooper

lol!! u are on thailand travel forum! im just letting u know the only place i know where to do it! bound to be able to do it somewhere in thailand though.

Cheers mate, I am looking at the one you were talking about and will most likely do it. Going to head up after xmas looks likes fun times.

Was just pulling your chain, nice to see you laughed about it unlike some!!

u gotta laugh in life! im up in the arctic on a fishing boat with ice on deck if i couldnt laugh id be really dam_n depressed!! cant wait ta get back ta thailand for xmas!

Wow! Doubt you could find a place more different than Thailand than where you are at! I lived in AK for 3 years and worked in a cannery for a few weeks...couldn't take it any longer than that!

The only place I have seen tubing is what he said. It's great fun. You can take a rafting trip up near Chiang Mai, though. I'm pretty sure you can also float from Tha Ton to Chiang Rai on one. And there might be other places as well. But I've never heard of a trip with floating bars like up in Laos.

Maybe you could cross post this question in the CM forum???