Poll: Which Model Should Ducati Next Produce & Sell In Thailand

bbradsby

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's impossible that Ducati SpA's strategy for SE Asia / Asia revolves around only this one model. More likely the Monster 795 is breaking-in the factory & crew for more models to come, maybe soon. A Supersport and Hypermotard with the same air-cooled, two-valve [desmodue] engine and bolt-on bits should be relatively easy to evolve into for production. A Desmoquatro production line would be another kettle of bits, however.

Send your vote to Ducati Thailand.

Make mine a HyperMotard Desmosedici cool.gif

Actually, i'm fairly amazed the boys at Borgo Panigale are getting this close to 200hp with their twin in stock form! I figured they'd have to go with the V4 Desmosedici for the Superbike line to be competitive in the HP wars by now.

C'mon guys, drop in a Vote! What bike should Ducati Thailand ramp up production on next?

• 2 months later...

I'll take the Diavel if I had to replace my MS.

Ducathai Tonglor are saying nothing beyond something is coming in Feb. It would be so easy for them to parts-bin assemble a Thaipermotard 795 Urban Assault Vehicle!

C'mon Ducati, lets get the party started! intheclub.gif

Yesterday saw a friend's Multi - a few years old, not the latest model.. it's silver, makes a hell of a racket with the dry clutch... and just absolutely drop-dead gorgeous. This is how you design a bike. Wow.

Next bike is going to be a Ducati. Somebody told me the Diavel is next... now where's the dealership in CM? Still no contract awarded...

I want this....

oberdan-bezzi-ducati-desmotard-concept.jpg

[sadly, this is not a real bike, just the imagination of a rather talented designer...]

INTERESTING!!! hadn't even considered them building a single. But there is plenty of precedent, from the first years of course, but even as late as the nineties with the Supermono racer. Now, THAT's an idea!

• Like 1

I want this....

oberdan-bezzi-ducati-desmotard-concept.jpg

[sadly, this is not a real bike, just the imagination of a rather talented designer...]

INTERESTING!!! hadn't even considered them building a single. But there is plenty of precedent, from the first years of course, but even as late as the nineties with the Supermono racer. Now, THAT's an idea!

How about a Super-Multi smile.png

Multi-Moto.jpg

Edited by Garry

• 2 weeks later...

Ducati's on a Roll! over a thousand bikes sold last year, 4-5 month waiting list for a Monster 795, the awesome 848 Streetfighter at around 800k, and an unnamed bike coming to the LoS assembly plant in the next few months...

New bike? Cool!

I guess as long as demand for the ABS-less Monster 795 is red-hot they really do not have to add ABS to it... :( ... if you can't make enough, no point in improving the product...