Rosetta Stone Cd & Mp3 Music

Ive searched for this on torrents a few times, and again just now. But all I find is the one link, with no seeders.

If anyone does find anything Id really appreciate a PM with a link to it please.

it's really not that difficult to find. i think the biggest issue for most people who casually search for a file like this don't realize that you're not getting the same product that you'd get in the box. rosetta stone is a pretty effective program, i've used it to study a number of different languages back in the days when they had an unlimited language training monthly package for 19.99

if you don't buy it in the box, you don't get the workbooks, the ability to record your own speech and you have to have to have the ability to take the r.s. file extension image and mount it to a disc for playback. most average people wont get much out of downloading this program.

Ive searched for this on torrents a few times, and again just now. But all I find is the one link, with no seeders.

If anyone does find anything Id really appreciate a PM with a link to it please.

it's really not that difficult to find. i think the biggest issue for most people who casually search for a file like this don't realize that you're not getting the same product that you'd get in the box. rosetta stone is a pretty effective program, i've used it to study a number of different languages back in the days when they had an unlimited language training monthly package for 19.99

if you don't buy it in the box, you don't get the workbooks, the ability to record your own speech and you have to have to have the ability to take the r.s. file extension image and mount it to a disc for playback. most average people wont get much out of downloading this program.

I would add that prior to purchasing the product, I downloaded it to evaluate the program and had all of the things you suggest are excluded.