Sri Lankan Air

taff33

ermm.gif

I have just bought -through MoxTravel- a one-way ticket Sri Lankan Airlines BkK to Paris CDG, departure next month, December 23

Total cost = THB 16,500

Yes get the caviar and champers in before the flight. Much my preference these days too.

Good price!

ermm.gif

I have just bought -through MoxTravel- a one-way ticket Sri Lankan Airlines BkK to Paris CDG, departure next month, December 23

Total cost = THB 16,500

Dude.. I just checked the price for a 1 way ticket.. 23DEc2011 Bankok to CDG Economy Class.. the price is THB12,465... (4035 cheaper than your travel agent price).

See screenshot... below.

srilankan.jpg

ermm.gif

Total cost = THB 16,500

Dude.. I just checked the price for a 1 way ticket.. 23DEc2011 Bankok to CDG Economy Class.. the price is THB12,465... (4035 cheaper than your travel agent price).

See screenshot... below.

srilankan.jpg

To the OP:

I've just PM you, but I forgot to mention that there is a night included at the Taj airport hotel, which should make the four thousand difference cool.gif

ermm.gif

Total cost = THB 16,500

See screenshot... below.

srilankan.jpg

To the OP:

I've just PM you, but I forgot to mention that there is a night included at the Taj airport hotel, which should make the four thousand difference cool.gif

srilankan airlines transit comes built in with transit airport hotel (free of charge) for spending the night. also inclusive of pick and drop back to airport. they call it "night stop".

But, I don't know for the higher fare to the travel agent they give you a better hotel... i don't know... but i doubt it.

from my experience, Srilankan airlines decide on hotel based on the travel sector... bkk-cdg one better hotel... bkk-chennai another cheap normal hotel.. something like that.

anyway.. have a good trip... yes amount is not significant differencee... but just want to give my tips for other readers about cross checking on airline websites.