British Drug Suspect Caught At Pattaya Police Checkpoint

webfact

British drug suspect caught at Pattaya Police Checkpoint

A British National, in possession of drugs, was arrested at a Pattaya Police Checkpoint inside the Rungland Village in South Pattaya late on Thursday night. A total of 9 people were arrested at the checkpoint and in Central Pattaya which resulted in the seizure of 40 Yabba Tablets and 6.83g of Crystal Methamphetamine, commonly known as “Ice”. Mr. Benjamin Cox aged 22, who claimed to have been arrested previously, was caught with 2.25g of “Ice” and drug taking paraphernalia. The other 7 arrestees were charged with minor class 1 drug offences following urine tests at the roadside.

Full story and pictures HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-12-23

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

A nice long holiday.

only 22 , and his second arrest for drugs in thailand !, what is he doing here ? .... if he is into all that, go do it in Ibiza like i was at 22 !, leave thailand untill you are at least 30

Quite right...mind you I wa doing it in Goa as well. The penalty there is only 10 years! Heh...only....

A piss test right on a street? :D Funny if you try to imagine it.

On the other hand if someone asked me for a piss test without finding any drugs on me, he would probably be told to get fuc_ked. Can they charge someone with some drug offence if there no drugs found on person but in their system?

Aren't the streetside/i-the-bar urine tests only a "preliminary screening?"

I thought that a positive indication required a followup test at the station with a more accurate test administered under stricter controls, and it was the result of that second test that would determine if charges would be brought.

Aren't the streetside/i-the-bar urine tests only a "preliminary screening?"

I thought that a positive indication required a followup test at the station with a more accurate test administered under stricter controls, and it was the result of that second test that would determine if charges would be brought.

No need for piss testing of you read the original post. Goods in possession.

Mr. Benjamin Cox aged 22, who claimed to have been arrested previously, was caught with 2.25g of “Ice” and drug taking paraphernalia.