Merry Christmas!

brianmarinus

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

This will be my first WARM Christmas, went home last year.

Have very much enjoyed this year. Our church Christmas Party is tonight, theme is "Cowboy", everyone comes dressed as a cowboy. Should be interesting to see all the novel thai ideas of cowboys. I made a CD of some music including Line Dancing. I expect fun will be had by all.

Best to you all

MacDonald Family

Have very much enjoyed this year. Our church Christmas Party is tonight, theme is "Cowboy", everyone comes dressed as a cowboy. Should be interesting to see all the novel thai ideas of cowboys. I made a CD of some music including Line Dancing. I expect fun will be had by all.

Best to you all

MacDonald Family

You might be surprised how good a real "Cowboy night" in Chiang Rai can be ! http://www.thaivisa...._1#entry3181745

cowboy.gifguitar.gifcowboy.gif

Edit: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone !

Edited by svenivan

Best to you all

MacDonald Family

You might be surprised how good a real "Cowboy night" in Chiang Rai can be ! http://www.thaivisa...._1#entry3181745

cowboy.gifguitar.gifcowboy.gif

Edit: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone !

What a grand night it was. Even had a country band lead by the church minister. Everyone was really into this cowboy theme and all looked great. I had no idea that hats were so readily available in the rai. It was a wonderful party and I honestly enjoy every minute. Not bad for my first christmas away from my daughters and grandson.

Best of the season.

post-122310-0-18499400-1324777812_thumb.

Edited by rmacdon61

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody who posted before me, will post after me, those that read this thread and move on without posting, and even those who don't even open the thread.

Great text Paul, please allow me to borrow it!

Limbo neus.gif

On eves like last night a lot of things come together, among others the traditional

Catholic Christmas group and the good old fir tree of the Germanic Yule.

This one, at the Christmas party of a Swiss friend, is of course from Switserland

and has been unpacked on an annual base for almost forty years. It is a classical

one and I personally think that is a very beautiful one as well. Though I must admit

that the stable itself is a rather simple construction that leaves a lot of space for

improvement.

post-6305-0-46021900-1324787515_thumb.jp.post-6305-0-70588400-1324787800_thumb.jp

But also spirituality and spirits found each other under the same denominator this

peaceful night.

We throw up the bottles in the air and those that were not catched by Invisible Hands

and thus fell back to earth were consumed in gratitude. It was a great party!

post-6305-0-77057200-1324787899_thumb.jp.post-6305-0-65921400-1324787932_thumb.jp

Poor turkey, poor rabbits ...

PS: Suddenly Dirk (Dekkah) showed up. He is very much okay now and

hopes to have regained most of his strenght within a couple of weeks.