Massage Course For Thai Women

vanbobble

Hi Ladies from Thailand!

Can anyone tell me how much a thai massage course would be for a thai girl in bangkok??

I assume as with most things.. it will not be as expensive as if a farang wanted to do :)

It doesnt need to be advanvced, but she has been offered a job here in the UK when she comes here on settlement visa with some training but needs to learn basics. If its not too expensive to do an advancved course then that would be better.

Any ideas on price/location????????????

• 5 months later...

Don't take your Thai woman to learn at the massage school in Korat. I won't go into the issues but I sent mine back 7 weeks early than my arrival from the states and we are now in midst of ending as a result of what occurred there. Bad bad bad.

Never claimed to be a smart, rich man only hardworking with a big heart.

---------------

To love me is to know my heart and completely love it.

---------------

The foot only feels the foot when the foot feels the road. -Buddha

• 3 weeks later...

Since you are a Thai National, checkout the course at the Ministry of Health, they really have a great schedule of classes, my vote would be the "BEST" in Thailand. Some of the best lady massage technician's I have experienced have come from there. They also have a working clinic, where I have had the very best Thai massage ever, her hands were made of gold !!!!!!

There are other massage schools in Thailand, but this is geared strickly (only) for the Thai Nation to attend.wai.gif