Great Happy Hour

Wanraya

I was in one of the relatively new go-go bars at the bottom of walking street last night - Babewatch.

They currently have a great value happy hour all spirits and draught beer only 20 baht 8pm - 9:30pm.

Get yourselves down there and take advantage while it lasts. :o

I was in one of the relatively new go-go bars at the bottom of walking street last night - Babewatch.

They currently have  a great value happy hour all spirits and draught beer only 20 baht 8pm - 9:30pm.

You want Babewatch , sit outside rio bar and grille in patong ! thats nice !

They currently have  a great value happy hour all spirits and draught beer only 20 baht 8pm - 9:30pm.

Get yourselves down there and take advantage while it lasts. :D

I’m all for cheap beer or sprits.

Saves sitting out side the 7-11 all night !!!!!!

But don’t think the place will be around that long , at that price.

So get it whilst stocks last. :D

Be good to see more cheap happy hours around pattaya, don’t you think????? :D

I know a few bars that should take my advice, it could get them more custom!!!!!

The balloon spotters are not that bad.

( its the young fools you need to watch out for).

Anyway I’m back in town next week so time for teh Chang goggles to go on

Have a nice day. :o

But what a crappy selection of girls. I was there last night (11 o'clock ish), and there were only around 6 girls in the place, all fuglies. Dog Watch is what I call it :o !

Ditto :D

Club Boesche and Catz are far better, cheap draught and some good looking girls.

The girls in Club Boesche are a bit pushy for lady drinks though

Edited by Tufty

ftm.where exactly is babewatch.has it just opened?

"Dog Watch is what I call it "

Definite bowser territory! When you can see the stretch marks all the way across the place on all FOUR of the dancers on stage, you know you're not gonna enjoy the view by the morning light! :o

Far better eye candy about town. If they were giving away the beer I wouldn't waste my time in there again.

As if you really want to stop by after all this, bomber, the location is just off of the far reaches of Walking St on the left in the new Covant Garden complex just past Simon Beer Bar Complex. And I concur that Catz and Club Bousche has far better offerings.

I found a lovely guest to join me for two days from the beer bars outside the ago-go's in November, and there was a definite air of eagerness in many of the employees in these establishments. Not a lot of traffic in the neighborhood yet it seems. A departure from my own rule of thumb: my level of handsomeness increases with the distance I am from Walking Street.

~WISteve

I was in Catz last week for about 45 seconds.

having conducted a thorough inspection of many of the go go s down and near walking street I popped in for a beer.

Now the routine in go go s does not vary too much. I sit down order a beer a young lady or two will sidle up and ask me where I am from and my name I will reply with a smile a and say something like " drink for you". Glasses chink and a pleasent time ensues involving maybe more beers and ladydrinks.

Now the routine in Catz was somewhat different. I sat down ordered a beer and a beer and a ladydrink arrived. I thought this somewhat premature as I had not got to the what your name stage with the nearest girl. I put two red ones in my bin and walked out beer untouched. Hissi fit maybe? It really is not a hundred baht lady drink that got my goat its the stupidity and shortsghitedness of the management. So the go go made a profit on one beer chang and one lady drink. If they had waited for me to order the girls drinks they could have made a profit on several beers and ladydrinks.

Me and my Bahts are easyly parted all it takes is a smile. I wont be going to Catz again.

Richard

Now the routine in Catz was somewhat different. I sat down ordered a beer and a beer and a ladydrink arrived. I thought this somewhat premature as I had not got to the what your name stage with the nearest girl. I put two red ones in my bin and walked out beer untouched.

Sorry...you did WHAT?? You paid for a drink you didn't order, thus supporting this rip-off? Up to you and your money, but...I would have told them that I didn't order anything else, finish my beer and pay the exact amount of the beer and leave - or leave with the beer earlier if they start making problems. There are enough bars with proper business practice. No need to support the rip-offs!

Now the routine in Catz was somewhat different. I sat down ordered a beer and a beer and a ladydrink arrived. I thought this somewhat premature as I had not got to the what your name stage with the nearest girl. I put two red ones in my bin and walked out beer untouched.

Sorry...you did WHAT?? You paid for a drink you didn't order, thus supporting this rip-off? Up to you and your money, but...I would have told them that I didn't order anything else, finish my beer and pay the exact amount of the beer and leave - or leave with the beer earlier if they start making problems. There are enough bars with proper business practice. No need to support the rip-offs!

I take your point. I was having a good time and just wanted out with no fuss or agro. I could not be bothered to have the conversation. Another night I would have made my point somewhat beter than simply walking out.

Richard

Get yourselves down there and take advantage while it lasts. :D

Excellent just about in my price range. :D

How did they get on yesterday :o