Freeplayo Launches First In Pattaya

FreePlayo

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You would think that a an internet company trying to build it's customer base would have it's website mentioned in it's TV postings or at the very least within it's sponsor profile page. EPIC FAIL!

Just trying to respect the forum rules :-)

Try FreePlayo in search or simply add ".com"

By the way, our server is temporarily down. We're on the case.

Edited by FreePlayo

Just a couple of questions for the FreePlayo dude.

1) How long from claiming the reward do i have to actually use it?

2) Regarding the accomodation rewards, can you only stay for one night or 3 consecutive nights? Which is what i would be looking to do.

Thanks.

2) Regarding the accomodation rewards, can you only stay for one night or 3 consecutive nights? Which is what i would be looking to do.

Thanks.

Hi Crudy,

Each reward has its own terms & conditions, so please read those before claiming. On the time between claiming and using a Reward, there is nothing specified in the T&C of most Rewards (there probably should be). Within a reasonable time (a few weeks) is the best answer here.

Thanks.

Hi Crudy,

Each reward has its own terms & conditions, so please read those before claiming. On the time between claiming and using a Reward, there is nothing specified in the T&C of most Rewards (there probably should be). Within a reasonable time (a few weeks) is the best answer here.

Thanks for tha answer albeit a bit vague, perhaps i should have explained my dilema a bit further, i shall.

I am coming to Pattaya in 6 weeks for a few days and would like to use the rewards then. I notice there are only a certain amount of rewards on stock and indeed some of them have all been claimed already.

After winning the top prize a few days ago i would like to spend my points now on accomodation for some of those few days and a couple of the food and drink options, also the 1500 Baht cash from Alan Bolton. If i claim them now before they are all gone, will they still be honoured in 6 weeks time?

Thanks again.

Thanks.

Hi Crudy,

Thanks for tha answer albeit a bit vague, perhaps i should have explained my dilema a bit further, i shall.

I am coming to Pattaya in 6 weeks for a few days and would like to use the rewards then. I notice there are only a certain amount of rewards on stock and indeed some of them have all been claimed already.

After winning the top prize a few days ago i would like to spend my points now on accomodation for some of those few days and a couple of the food and drink options, also the 1500 Baht cash from Alan Bolton. If i claim them now before they are all gone, will they still be honoured in 6 weeks time?

Thanks again.

Hi there,

For the accommodation I can tell you the earlier you book the better to secure availability. So claim the reward and send it along with your expected dates.

For the other Rewards you are interested in, I suggest emailing the sponsor to tell them that you wish to claim now and pick up/use in six weeks when you get here. (Use the email link on their reward and promotion messages). I'm sure it won't be a problem, but best to check first. And I'm sure our sponsors will be happy to hear from you.

Welcome to FreePlayo. The FREE game where points become prizes.

Play the game regularly to build up FreePlayo points. Points are awarded on lucky logos

No logo - play again in eight hours

1 logo - play again now

2 logos - 5 points

3 logos - 50 points

4 logos - 500 points

5 logos - 5000 points

Invite Your Friends & Earn Points. Earn 50 points for every friend who registers. You can invite up to 10 friends per day via our email feature or use your unique referral link on your social networks, blog, website, and email signature.

Rewards. Browse the rewards section and claim the reward of your choice for FREE! Claim multiple rewards at once if you have enough points in your account.

Promotions. The promotions section has many great offers. Visit the sponsors and mention FreePlayo!

How can it be Free?

FreePlayo is 100% FREE for every player. Rewards are supplied by each sponsor and we cover our operating costs by charging the sponsor an admin fee, much like a print advert in a magazine. The benefits for each sponsor is increased brand awareness and exposure on a regular basis that no other advertising platform offers, plus the opportunity to meet potential customers when players trade their rewards or act upon a promotion. We feel this is a rewarding experience for both players and sponsors to personally interact using an online marketing platform.

Become a Sponsor

FreePlayo has been designed to expand and we are always looking for new sponsors who understand the nature of online marketing with increased brand awareness and exposure that ultimately generates more leads. If you are interested in joining please contact [email protected]

Edited by FreePlayo

woohoo 50 pts twice in a row :)

Btw, FreePlayo - there's an additional rules to the Major tickets - they are not valid for new movies (less than one week - according to the girl in the ticket sales. No problem using the ticket for another movie)

No big deal but would probably be better to have it included with the rules.

Bring along the Player Reward Ticket to claim the prize. Player Reward Ticket applies to Major Cineplex at The Avenue Pattaya only. Applies to standard seats for regular movies only (you may pay extra to upgrade your seat). Does not apply to Digital/3D/4D movies (upgrades to Digitial/3D/4D tickets are not possible).

Hi PC,

As far as we knew that wasn't a condition of the Reward. We will check with the sponsor on that and include it in the T&C.

Thanks for raising it.

woohoo 50 pts twice in a row smile.png

Btw, FreePlayo - there's an additional rules to the Major tickets - they are not valid for new movies (less than one week - according to the girl in the ticket sales. No problem using the ticket for another movie)

No big deal but would probably be better to have it included with the rules.

Bring along the Player Reward Ticket to claim the prize. Player Reward Ticket applies to Major Cineplex at The Avenue Pattaya only. Applies to standard seats for regular movies only (you may pay extra to upgrade your seat). Does not apply to Digital/3D/4D movies (upgrades to Digitial/3D/4D tickets are not possible).

Looks like all the cash rewards are gone. Any hope of seeing more?

Hi Jayman,

Unfortunately one of our sponsors offering cash Rewards has had to deal with a pathetic individual trying to claim more than one cash Reward by breeching FreePlayo's terms of service. This individual opened more than player account under assumed names and email addresses and was allegedly drunk when he turned up to claim two cash payments. He was also allegedly verbally abusive and threatened the sponsor when informed that he could only claim one cash Reward per the terms and conditions of the Reward!

We have assured the sponsor that they are within their rights to only honor one cash Reward per player per the terms and conditions of the Reward. Meanwhile, per FreePlayo's terms of service, we will suspend or cancel the account(s) of the allegedly abusive player.

It is sad that there are people out there who it seems will do their best to spoil a good thing for the bona fide majority. Either that or they are simply lost souls in search of some parental attention.

Any future cash Rewards will be subject to even tighter terms and conditions. And we will not tolerate abusive losers.

Be a winner!

Edited by FreePlayo

oh that's a real bummer. Yeah it seems pretty clear you can only get 1 per person and that's why I was holding out for a higher valued one. There will always be some folks that want to take advantage even on a free offer. Pretty sad actually.

On the subject of terms and conditions.

Exchange 500 FreePlayo points for you and two friends to sample 500 Baht's worth of Pattaya's tastiest Mexican and American food at Tequila Reef

Terms & Conditions

Only one Player Reward Ticket may be used per player per day. Player must bring at least one friend. Player Reward Ticket value applies to food only. User must pay for drinks and for the value of food orders exceeding the Reward Ticket value. Unused value may not be carried forward.

Could you clarify, thanks.

Edited by kevkev1888

On the subject of terms and conditions.

Exchange 500 FreePlayo points for you and two friends to sample 500 Baht's worth of Pattaya's tastiest Mexican and American food at Tequila Reef

Terms & Conditions

Only one Player Reward Ticket may be used per player per day. Player must bring at least one friend. Player Reward Ticket value applies to food only. User must pay for drinks and for the value of food orders exceeding the Reward Ticket value. Unused value may not be carried forward.

Could you clarify, thanks.

It's now one friend per the T&C, whereas it used to be two per the description.

Now corrected on site.

Thanks! :-)

Edited by FreePlayo

Hi Jayman,

Unfortunately one of our sponsors offering cash Rewards has had to deal with a pathetic individual trying to claim more than one cash Reward by breeching FreePlayo's terms of service. This individual opened more than player account under assumed names and email addresses and was allegedly drunk when he turned up to claim two cash payments. He was also allegedly verbally abusive and threatened the sponsor when informed that he could only claim one cash Reward per the terms and conditions of the Reward!

We have assured the sponsor that they are within their rights to only honor one cash Reward per player per the terms and conditions of the Reward. Meanwhile, per FreePlayo's terms of service, we will suspend or cancel the account(s) of the allegedly abusive player.

It is sad that there are people out there who it seems will do their best to spoil a good thing for the bona fide majority. Either that or they are simply lost souls in search of some parental attention.

Any future cash Rewards will be subject to even tighter terms and conditions. And we will not tolerate abusive losers.

Be a winner!

Had to happen, i bet it was some expat over stayer without a pot to piss in wanting a payout for a few extra Chang Beers.

So what happens now? I have cash rewards claimed and to be collected. Will they be honoured or should i not bother?

Hi Jayman,

Be a winner!

Had to happen, i bet it was some expat over stayer without a pot to piss in wanting a payout for a few extra Chang Beers.

So what happens now? I have cash rewards claimed and to be collected. Will they be honoured or should i not bother?

If you have claimed a cash Reward already it should be honoured if you are a real person who has followed the rules :-)

You should contact the sponsor before collecting the cash. In this case we suggest you contact the sponsor soonest in case you can't make it to their place of business for a few weeks. And unlike the idiot who spoiled it for everyone, it would be a good idea to be polite, appreciative, and to show at least some interest in the sponsor as a human being and as someone trying to make a living.

Let us know privately if there are any issues.

Hi Jayman,

Be a winner!

If you have claimed a cash Reward already it should be honoured if you are a real person who has followed the rules :-)

You should contact the sponsor before collecting the cash. In this case we suggest you contact the sponsor soonest in case you can't make it to their place of business for a few weeks. And unlike the idiot who spoiled it for everyone, it would be a good idea to be polite, appreciative, and to show at least some interest in the sponsor as a human being and as someone trying to make a living.

Let us know privately if there are any issues.

Well im certainly a real person, so is my wife who has been playing religiously (even more so than me) pretty much since the promotion began.

I have emailed the sponsor and they are expecting us in a few weeks, just didn't want to turn up and embarresed if the cash rewards had been withdrawn all together.

Thanks for the advice, i will let you know how our FreePlayo vacation in Pattaya turns out.