Freeplayo Launches First In Pattaya

FreePlayo

We're experiencing server downtime again right now. Hope to be back to scheduled programming as soon as possible.

me too

i want to claim my points and go to dinner at tequila reef !!

... and we're back

and i am out for some mexican.......

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We're out again. Sorry folks. The cause is out of our direct control, but we're working as best as we we can to get us up and running again.

EDIT: I was mistaken. We're still back! :-)

Edited by FreePlayo

I just wanted to drop by to let you guys know, Freeplayo rocks! My points are really starting to get up there. Free stuff just 'tastes' better!thumbsup.gif

Thanks very much!

Please use your unique referral link to invite your friends/contacts and get 50 points for everyone who registers after clicking the link.

Edited by FreePlayo

Can you bank the prizes as well as the points?

I live well-north of Pattaya but go there often, can I claim a prize and hold it over until I get there?

Yes, you can. If you want to claim a Reward a long time in advance of using it, it's best to contact the sponsor first to tell them your plans (there are email and website links on each promo/reward message), then claim the Reward on the site. If it's an accommodation Reward, it's always best to check room availability on your dates of travel before claiming the Reward on the website :-)

Hi everyone,

If you're out watching the Euro 2012 semifinals tonight and tomorrow night, don't forget this:

A well-known Pattaya pub is now stocking Carlsberg. To celebrate, the publican is giving away two bottles for only 50 FreePlayo points.

Claim the Reward before 6 pm on June 27th for use before the kickoff of a Euro 2012 football semifinal.

Edited by FreePlayo

Hi folks,

Will you be out watching the Euro final tomorrow night? Then we thought you would like to know about this:

Watch the Euro final at a popular pub in Soi LK Metro (see our website FreePlayo.com to find out which pub) and Say FreePlayo for a free Carlsberg during the match;

OR

Claim the Reward for two bottles of Carlsberg and a 50 Baht donation to charity. Only 50 FreePlayo points!

Edited by FreePlayo

Tidbit of news: FreePlayo.com is among the top 200,000 websites in the world according to Alexa.com. And it's only six months old!

Find out why: Visit FreePlayo.com and play our free & rewarding game.

We've just created a new sponsorship package for small & independent bars, restaurants, and hotels/guesthouses. So if you own one, or know someone who would be interested, please PM me.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Used some points for Expat TV , 3 month subscription, did it so I can watch the Olympics . I must say its very good, perfect picture and stream . They have the 3 main BBC channels so very good coverage.

Small point, no minimize, its either full screen or nothing, and no mute button. I am sure there is reason why, but I can't work it out.

I would appreciate it if the following would be clarified for me..

Tequila Reef Cantina serves up the best Mexican & all-American food in Pattaya.

Enjoy a FREE basket of chips & salsa with one of our famous hand-shaken margaritas or while you wait for your meal. Print this promo or display it on your mobile phone when you make your order.

The way I read this, if I show them the coupon then I get free chips and salsa while I wait for my food. The last time I was in there I ordered my diner and a margarita and was told I had to order only a "hand shaken margarita" to get the free chips and salsa. Since the hand shaken one was only like 20 thb more I said sure.

We were there last week and reminded them of this offer. They said it was no longer valid.

Well I was just there this past weekend and they honored it saying I had to order a hand shaken margarita as is stated on the offer.

Nothing is more frustrating for a customer to have to argue a promotion that the establishment is running with the staff. Is enough for me to not go back.

We were there last week and reminded them of this offer. They said it was no longer valid.

Well I was just there this past weekend and they honored it saying I had to order a hand shaken margarita as is stated on the offer.

Nothing is more frustrating for a customer to have to argue a promotion that the establishment is running with the staff. Is enough for me to not go back.

i had this same kind of argument at Tequila reef

they were telling me what i could and could not have and that the promotions were no longer valid despite still being on the table menu

it was embarrassing and made me feel angry and upset

so i told them where to stick the remains of the freeplayo voucher i had just torn up and left..............

they were telling me what i could and could not have and that the promotions were no longer valid despite still being on the table menu

so i told them where to stick the remains of the freeplayo voucher i had just torn up and left..............

Nothing like a good thai promotion to get the customers so angry they leave and never want to return.

Nothing like a good thai promotion to get the customers so angry they leave and never want to return.

but on a more positive note i just won 500 points!

now where can i eat my way through the 5000 i have in the bank?

if i eat any more Ali Baba i will be wearing a turban..........

• Like 1

but on a more positive note i just won 500 points!

if i eat any more Ali Baba i will be wearing a turban..........

Well.. I was in the same position and had no idea what to do with my points as I have a bunch of Alibaba coupons sitting here so I tuned them into like 10 x 200thb Tequila reef. As soon as I did I received an email from freeplayo that they are changing the terms and only 1 can be used per month.

This freeplayo was a nice idea and I like free stuff as much as the next guy. I've had several free meals and got me some free tools. My only regret was not turning my points into free cash before they rescinded the offer.

if i eat any more Ali Baba i will be wearing a turban...

I have been saving up the points and now have 13,000.

If I eat my way through all the points at Ali Baba I may end up selling suits on beach road,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I want the IPhone but I'm only just over halfway there. I have noticed that some sponsers have pulled out, for example the Bluo Bowling people and the drinks offer at the Irish joint in LK metro are no longer there.

Should I keep saving for the phone and risk somebody beating me to it or try using them up now before more sponsers pull out or all the prizes are claimed ?

Edited by stailmanki

if i eat any more Ali Baba i will be wearing a turban...

I have been saving up the points and now have 13,000.

If I eat my way through all the points at Ali Baba I may end up selling suits on beach road,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I want the IPhone but I'm only just over halfway there. I have noticed that some sponsers have pulled out, for example the Bluo Bowling people and the drinks offer at the Irish joint in LK metro are no longer there.

Should I keep saving for the phone and risk somebody beating me to it or try using them up now before more sponsers pull out or all the prizes are claimed ?

Be forewarned, I was saving as well only to have the offered pulled. There is only 1 i-phone. I'm sure many are saving for it, will you be first?

I would appreciate it if the following would be clarified for me..

Tequila Reef Cantina serves up the best Mexican & all-American food in Pattaya.

Enjoy a FREE basket of chips & salsa with one of our famous hand-shaken margaritas or while you wait for your meal. Print this promo or display it on your mobile phone when you make your order.

The way I read this, if I show them the coupon then I get free chips and salsa while I wait for my food. The last time I was in there I ordered my diner and a margarita and was told I had to order only a "hand shaken margarita" to get the free chips and salsa. Since the hand shaken one was only like 20 thb more I said sure.

I emailed Tequila Reef on this for clarification and received the following response

The free chips and salsa should be with the purchase of a margarita or meal. I shall clarify this personally with the staff and have them change the wording on Freeplayo to avoid possible confusion in the future.

So, as long are you are ordering a meal or just a margarita and show the promo add you should be given free chips and salsa.

This freeplayo was a nice idea and I like free stuff as much as the next guy. I've had several free meals and got me some free tools. My only regret was not turning my points into free cash before they rescinded the offer.

Hi Jayman,

FreePlayo's still a nice idea -- and getting better. We will be updating the site very soon after just now moving to a faster server (some teething problems there).

With your support we can continue to deliver a range of free offers to you,

We're disappointed that our sponsors decided to pull the cash prizes too. Unfortunately there are a couple of people out there who sought to abuse the system by being greedy and misrepresenting themselves, etc. When questioned about it they verbally abused our sponsors. This is why the sponsors pulled the cash prizes.

We're seeking sales representatives to cover the Pattaya area -- high commission -- in case you or anyone you know is interested.

Edited by FreePlayo

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else getting multiple e-mails from Free Playo?

I got 11 this afternoon.

Or am I sooooo popular with them??

I get them in big numbers for the past 2 days and straight into my inbox where they previously would land in the spam folder.

I used playo only once maybe 6 months ago. Just the opposite of popular springs to mind with me.

I got 11 this afternoon.

Or am I sooooo popular with them?? whistling.gif

I got eight spams last night between 1:48 and 1:54 AM last night (this morning) in English language, and eight more between 6:32 and 6:42 tonight in Thai language.

PD - I doubt that we are so popular, maybe they are desperate? Whatever it is, it pisses me off to have my mailbox filled with crap- multiples of the same email.

After reading through the last few pages of posts that I hadn't seen- where members are having difficulty to use the rewards and where the merchants are moving the goalpost / not honoring the rewards, I'll be unsubscribing.

• Like 1

I got 11 this afternoon.

Or am I sooooo popular with them?? whistling.gif

I got eight spams last night between 1:48 and 1:54 AM last night (this morning) in English language, and eight more between 6:32 and 6:42 tonight in Thai language.

PD - I doubt that we are so popular, maybe they are desperate? Whatever it is, it pisses me off to have my mailbox filled with crap- multiples of the same email.

After reading through the last few pages of posts that I hadn't seen- where members are having difficulty to use the rewards and where the merchants are moving the goalpost / not honoring the rewards, I'll be unsubscribing.

will unsubscribing stop your constant whining ?

if so i am in favour of it.........