Translation Of An Address

daleph

Just post it as is, then add THAILAND on the envelope. No need to translate it to english.

He didn't say where he's sending, did he?

No he didn't. But reading between the lines (farang member 1 post, meets teerak in Thailand, goes back home and wan't to send her a letter). I could be wrong, but my money is on this scenario. smile.png

• Like 2

No he didn't. But reading between the lines (farang member 1 post, meets teerak in Thailand, goes back home and wan't to send her a letter). I could be wrong, but my money is on this scenario. smile.png

Maybe he is unable to legibly copy the Thai alphabets onto a new envelope.

Maybe he is unable to legibly copy the Thai alphabets onto a new envelope.

If he has a computer with a scanner/printer connected, it can't be too hard. smile.png

Go to google site up top is translate, it might get you pretty close.

You could get a Thai person to write the Thai address on the envelope for you, assuming you are in Thailand.

Failing that the nearest Thai embassy.

Edited by Kwasaki

If he has a computer with a scanner/printer connected, it can't be too hard. smile.png

If

Well, he is posting here and most people use a computer for this. But then I've heard it's possible to do this with a mobile phone, if that would be the case, he could try using a printing shop or a friend who has the equipment to do it for him.

If

Well, he is posting here and most people use a computer for this. But then I've heard it's possible to do this with a mobile phone, if that would be the case, he could try using a printing shop or a friend who has the equipment to do it for him.

Too bad the OP wasn't more specific with simple details.

We can be extremely helpful when we want to be.....

That's the way we are.coffee1.gif

If

Too bad the OP wasn't more specific with simple details.

We can be extremely helpful when we want to be.....

That's the way we are.coffee1.gif

Don't worry, it was just a holiday fling. He will get over it. smile.png

• 2 months later...

Sorry, I forgot i posted this,

Its not a holiday fling lol, we have worked together for 3 years.

My Lady has gone home to see her family, and i wanted to send some flowers for Valentines day.

I simply asked the florist to translate it lol

The Birthday card i decided to take in person :-)