Cream Dispenser In Bangkok?

banglassie

hi, i've been searching for a cream dispenser and bullets, but can't seem to figure out where to search for it.

Seems rather hard to find?

Does anyone know any stores that sell these around bangkok area?

Should looks something like the attached file

Any help would be much apreachiated.

Cheers / Bang

post-54152-0-14886200-1328446613_thumb.j

Ah, ok, thanks.

I live in the end of ladprao, close to tawanna, the mall bangkapi and tesco lotus, perhaps I can find it in any of those shops?

but I've been a bit lazy with the search, prefer to know exactly where to go :P

Anyway, thanks for the responses, I'll check it up if I can't find something closer to home

Ah, ok, thanks.

I live in the end of ladprao, close to tawanna, the mall bangkapi and tesco lotus, perhaps I can find it in any of those shops?

but I've been a bit lazy with the search, prefer to know exactly where to go tongue.png

Anyway, thanks for the responses, I'll check it up if I can't find something closer to home

I puchase gas cartidges for mine in any of Sukhumvit's Department Store (so far found them in Emporium, Paragon, Central Chidlom).

JJ Mall (not the market), at least 3 coffee machine shops in there sell cream dispensers.

JJ Mall has them on the bottom floor. They also sell the NOS cannisters (bullets) as well. Are you planning on having a laughing party? :P Or are you actually wanting whipped cream?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...