Lubricants/vaginal Dryness

syd barrett

I have noticed that older Thai ladies produce a great deal less natural vaginal lubricant during stimulation. Either this is a hormonal oddity or else a 'Bartolin Gland' abnomality.

I would be grateful to hear from male/females who have insight of this.

Questions would include;

1. Why vaginal dryness is more common in Thailand at a younger age than in the west.

2. Solutions to the problem, including lubricant advice and recommendations.

Not sure the cause, I use personal lubes all the time.

Few drops on place where the condom goes, makes all the diff in the world. Durex makes one you can get at 7-11 it sucks. If you are in BKK go to the Watson’s in Siam Center right as you get off the BTS. There are two on both sides if the exit. Go to one on the right side, in the back by the Pharmacy there are some good ones flavored. Not that I care about the flavor they seem to last longer.

They are also water soluble important for condom safety.

a woman has to be attracted physically and mentally to her partner and sexually stimulated before vaginal secretions will start to flow to an amount sufficient enough to allow smooth penetration by the penis.

if your women are not lubricating sufficiently then perhaps you ought to look at, among other things, your stimulatory techniques and the womans mental receptiveness to your overtures before coming to the perhaps incorrect conclusion that the fault lies with the womans age or glandular output.

I have noticed that older Thai ladies produce a great deal less natural vaginal lubricant during stimulation. Either this is a hormonal oddity or else a 'Bartolin Gland' abnomality.

Questions would include;

1. Why vaginal dryness is more common in Thailand at a younger age than in the west.

i have heard numerous complaints from farang about vaginal dryness , i suspect it may be due to rock bottom libido from having too much pam pam .

or maybe the heat is taking its toll.

they dont seem as juicy as other nationalities

tip: all lubes are not the same , one i have found drives women totally wild , and i am not divulging its name ! :o

you can keep KY , it is useless compared with other lubes.

I was in a pharmacy not too long ago for condoms and saw a new Lubricant that looked interesting. Went ahead and grabbed a bottle and it turned out to be very beneficial for both partners. The product is called KY Warming Liquid, made by the same people that bring you KY jelly.

At first i heistated thinking my partner might find the 'heat' uncomfortable, or a nuisance, but in reality they didn't notice it at all. Now, from my perpsective it turned out to be great for two reasons: 1- the lube factor, and 2- the warming agent seems to interact with a condom very rapidly and softens it such that you feel the condom less, almost not at all. Very nice from the mans end then.

http://www.k-y.com/promotions/approve_decline.jsp

I have noticed that older Thai ladies produce a great deal less natural vaginal lubricant during stimulation

Funny, this is one of the only country in the world where I never encounter this "problem",...

Are you sure the Thai ladies are the problem. :o

Questions would include;

Sorry to put a dampener :o on things (have found the posts rather amusing) but here's some insight to the female anatomy.

Regardless of nationality (thai or western), women experience dry times (we have low estrogen days) and as we near menopause dryness increases (it's just a hormonal thing). Apart from this dryness can be due to: eating disorders, excessive exercise, medication, etc - anything that causes a hormonal imbalance.

However, the main reason (actually for 95% of sexual active women) is stress, be that from the relationship, work, finances etc. When a woman is stressed the Bartholon glands will dysfunction, resulting in dryness. If there are issues in the relationship then best try to resolve them cause you can use as much lube as you like but she still won't enjoy herself. Some women need to feel security in the relationship and some need you to boost their confidence and some need something else - I know it sounds like hard work, but if she's dry and it's not due to estrogen levels (or any other physiological reason) than it's probably a psychological thing (arousal isn't only physical, but mental).

As most of the guys have mentioned a woman needs stimulation to moisten up. Don't forget most women reach orgasm through cliterol stimulation (bit further north than most think :D ), so penetration isn't really necessary - there is however orgasm through the elusive g-spot (give credit to any man who's accomplished this :D ).

Hope that's given you some insight :D

Dear Nat,

I fully agree with you and I have to say, your comments about women are probably very much valid for men also (stress, tireness,...).

The reason of my posting is that I do not think it has anything to do with nationality, what you confirmed anyway,...

• 1 month later...

have you heard of astroglide? ahhhhh! I never leave home without packing a bottle. you can get a bottle of it for about 8 us dollars from the internet. one time I got a bottle from a pharmacy at the singapore airport of all places.

no need to try to figure out why women at times are not wet. have astroglide, can travel. get the picture.

for some reason I don't know of, they don't sell the stuff here in thailand. I spent countless days looking and looking. it doesn't exist here. go figure.

anyway, many times after doing the nasty with somebody, the person turns around and grabs my bottle of the stuff, and stares at it as if to say, wow!!!!

no joke. true story. ahhhhhh! oooooohhhhh!

and again, I don't get a commission for telling you the above.

anyway, many times after doing the nasty with somebody, the person turns around and grabs my bottle of the stuff, and stares at it as if to say, wow!!!!

i've had them turn around and say something else, so maybe i should try astro before the wheelbarrow.

• 5 months later...

the latest on lubricants.... went back to the states for some personal business. bumped into some guy who said he was a sexologist.

he told me that maximus is better than astroglide.

...the stuff lasts longer when you are in action.

water-based, and ready for those with a yearning. satisfaction guaranteed.

anyway, they don't sell the stuff here in thailand, but you can buy it via the internet. check out the website - www.goodvibes.com

the latest on lubricants.... went back to the states for some personal business. bumped into some guy who said he was a sexologist.

he told me that maximus is better than astroglide.

...the stuff lasts longer when you are in action.

water-based, and ready for those with a yearning. satisfaction guaranteed.

anyway, they don't sell the stuff here in thailand, but you can buy it via the internet. check out the website - www.goodvibes.com

Astroglide was made by Harley Davidson to keep their riders riding. :o

I can only agree with Bluecat - my experience with Thai girls is that they produce a whole lot MORE vaginal secretion than I have ever encountered in the West, and I was meaning to post asking about this fact... :o

Only goes to show our experiences truly differ... One thing I was told by my doctor is that some contraceptive pills will thicken the natural vaginal lubrication fluids, sometimes making the girl appear less wet... The thickening, he said, is due to the actual function of the pills - the goo is supposed to form a barrier barring entrance to the uterus, through which the sperm cannot penetrate.

get this. last night, I passed by the big pharmacy between sukhumvit soi 4 and the marriott hotel on sukhumvit soi 2. lo and behold, there on a counter, I saw astroglide. boxes of it!!!! didn't ask them how much it costs. but it's here now.

finally.

..only saw the big bottle on sale. but hey! put it in your pocket when you go out, and make an impression.