US And British Nationals Urged To Be On High Alert After Bangkok Blasts

webfact

for the time being nobody know the target were israelis ...

What do you think? Do you think the targets in Georgia and India were Israelis? I guess you're right, the targets were clearly Bulgarians.crazy.gif

Since nobody has yet connected the three attacks it seems your suggested point is currently worthless. crazy.gif

Stumpy already confessed that they were targeting Israeli embassy staff.

Edited by z12

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope an international warrant has been issue ... I also hope the Malaysian and Thai police will work together in this matter .

Malaysia, Asean hub of antisemitism, help Thailand catch an Iranian who tried to murder Israelis? Dream on.

However, since he failed, he probably won't be getting a parade.

LMAO -- it is okay for you to ignorantly accuse and slam entire countries and their people but whine like a child if somebody speaks ill of Israel. It is this type of thinking that is responsible for attacks and wars .. the ignorant belief that because you believe you are on the right side it entitles you to act stupidly and to do what you condemn others for doing.

• Like 2

What do you think? Do you think the targets in Georgia and India were Israelis? I guess you're right, the targets were clearly Bulgarians.crazy.gif

Since nobody has yet connected the three attacks it seems your suggested point is currently worthless. crazy.gif

Now the Iran partisans will be telling you Stumpy was framed!
  • Like 1

It is very safe!!! Survived 10 years.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

I am sure those that have been killed/victims are comforted by that.

Just because it has not happened to you, does not mean it is not happening.

I can't remember the terrorists name but he said," you have to be lucky all your lives, i have to be lucky just once".

If this is true then the US needs to take a lesson from Thai police as they have twice now got confessions from terror suspects within a day of their arrest without the need for water boarding and secret interrogation facilities in other countries or building private prisons offshore to interrogate prisoners for years.

Edited by Nisa

If this is true then the US needs to take a lesson from Thai police as they have twice now got confessions from terror suspects within a day of their arrest without the need for water boarding and secret interrogation facilities in other countries or building private prisons offshore to interrogate prisoners for years.

No water boarding under Obama. At Gitmo, possibly water skiing. rolleyes.gif

I just hope an international warrant has been issue ... I also hope the Malaysian and Thai police will work together in this matter .

Malaysia, Asean hub of antisemitism, help Thailand catch an Iranian who tried to murder Israelis? Dream on.

However, since he failed, he probably won't be getting a parade.

LMAO -- it is okay for you to ignorantly accuse and slam entire countries and their people but whine like a child if somebody speaks ill of Israel. It is this type of thinking that is responsible for attacks and wars .. the ignorant belief that because you believe you are on the right side it entitles you to act stupidly and to do what you condemn others for doing.

You don't know about Malaysian politics, do you? Their infamous ex-PM stands among Iran's president as the most visible antisemites in the modern world. So clearly, among the Asean countries, Malaysia stands out for exceptional antisemitism.

http://www.slate.com...tisemitism.html

My mistake - I completely misread your post and believed you were saying Malaysia and Thailand were the hub of antisemitism in an antisemitic Asia as a whole.

Well it is true that they do not go out out of their way to hide their methods, but they can be pretty brutal.

RT @RichardBarrow: Thai DPM Chalerm: Yesterday's triple blast not terrorist, just a minor symbolic act /via @Juarawee #FacePalm

Reply by tourist: "Well that's nice. Me not going to Thailand now is also merely a minor symbolic act" rolleyes.gif

Join the dots, and you might find ABC.

If you know anything about Thai police interrogation methods, you'd pick being interrogated by the US any day. The local police can be pretty brutal. I've been involved with this on the periperary.

I'm pretty sure the US has a 'waterboarding' facility here in the good ol' Land of Smiles...Smile. You're about to be "rendered" to Thailand.

Edited by Unkomoncents

As usual, just american and british warnings. Only these two nations see dangers for their nationals in thailand. All other farangs are safe according to no warning from their governments.

I wonder how the terrorists can make out american farangs and british farangs from all other farangs?

These warnings are TRULY PATHETIC. Why these nations, and not holland or germany or jamaica or nigeria or malaysia or russia or serbia or any other nation? Why are they all safe, but british and american people are at threat of being blown up??

It's truly orwellian.

As usual, just american and british warnings. Only these two nations see dangers for their nationals in thailand. All other farangs are safe according to no warning from their governments.

I wonder how the terrorists can make out american farangs and british farangs from all other farangs?

These warnings are TRULY PATHETIC. Why these nations, and not holland or germany or jamaica or nigeria or malaysia or russia or serbia or any other nation? Why are they all safe, but british and american people are at threat of being blown up??

It's truly orwellian.

To you they may be.

To me the FCO does a great job.

Sent from stoney's iPad using ThaiVisa app

The Australian Government has also issued the same warnings. This must really be tearing at the heart of Mr Surapong Tovichakchaikul who only last week took it upon himself to proclaim that all the embassies had lifted thier travel warnings to Thailand.

In Australia's case, travel advisories verge on the paranoid post-Bali. Seems they are intended to forestall "why didn't you warn us?" complaints (protecting their own butts) rather than serving any practical purpose. In the real world, we still have to get on with our lives. Life in an underground bunker isn't an option.

It's truly orwellian.

To you they may be.

To me the FCO does a great job.

Sent from stoney's iPad using ThaiVisa app

So what is the great job they've done then? It just could not be more pathetic. Two or three english-speaking nations, including the current and previous empire, issuing warnings to its citizens. It's just fear ad infinitum, in perpetuity. Fear blocks the brain didn't we know?

Wake up orwell, your permanent war has arrived. Terrorism.

I just hope that the British government doesn't want to evacuate us, back to dear old Blighty, in the middle of the European winter, and where the beer costs three-quid a pint ! ohmy.png

I suspect that the response, judging by the British expats I know here, would be somewhat Churchillian ! laugh.png

Edited by Ricardo

We will fight them on the beaches? And nevah surrendah! :)

I just hope that the British government doesn't want to evacuate us, back to dear old Blighty, in the middle of the European winter, and where the beer costs three-quid a pint ! ohmy.png

I suspect that the response, judging by the British expats I know here, would be somewhat Churchillian ! laugh.png

We will fight them on the beaches? And nevah surrendah! smile.png

I was thinking more-in-terms-of a pair of fingers, waved defiantly, in their general direction ! jap.gif

But it might get some of us the full UK-pension, for a few weeks or months, at least. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Ricardo

In Australia's case, travel advisories verge on the paranoid post-Bali. Seems they are intended to forestall "why didn't you warn us?" complaints (protecting their own butts) rather than serving any practical purpose. In the real world, we still have to get on with our lives. Life in an underground bunker isn't an option.

Nah they follow the U.S and just cut and paste from the U.S site.

• Like 1