Latest U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan kill 21 suspected militants

News_Editor

Obviously by that remark you mean the mass murders in London/Madrid/Mumbai/Bali/ Russia and Southern Thailand all perpetrated by Muslims against people of a different faith . and Steely Dan 270 million ,I see you have read "tears of Jihad " maybe members would like to Google it

I think they should whilst it is still possible to read such things. It certainly puts into the shade the mass murders of the far left, perhaps that's why they are so keen on championing the Islamic religious extremists so they can take note of how to murder and extinguish human rights more efficiently.

• Like 1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAMMER.........

Though I did think the title of this thread is..."Latest U. S. drone strikes in Pakistan kill 21 suspected militants".

Is everybody current on the topic now?wink.png

NAILS.............

Are you REALLY TRYING TO INFORM anyone that the the London transport /Madrid/Bali/Mubai bombings......

How's about 270 million?

Hey Flying ,maybe you could Google up ......

It's a drone, it's American and it's armed. where does "ridiculous" come from?

It's a drone armed to the hilt, obviously one which would not be used inside America. So, the article should have used a picture like the one here. Again, sensationalistic journalism. Got you riled up, right?r-DRONES-BORDER-PATROL-large570.jpg

Not riled - I thought you referring to the OP, not the link. My mistake.

Can someone tell me what is substantially different between;

The US murdering "suspected" terrorists and sundry people who happen to be nearby when the missiles hit without any due process and,

Most terror attacks that have taken place?

I'm really not seeing a difference.

• Like 2

I just prefer that they practice their murderous tendencies in their own part of the world.

Well then you should be happy to know with the exception of the 3k killed on 9/11 by mainly folks who held Saudi citizenship that

all the rest of the hundreds of thousands were killed in *Their* Part of the world....just not by them or their religion

Or did you mean Yankee go home? wink.png

I repeat that most of those killed in Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan are killed in inter-faith violence, not by drones or foreign troops. And there are many more than 3K killed in areas other than the ME who like me have no interest in their bronze-age myths.

• Like 2

Can someone tell me what is substantially different between;

The US murdering "suspected" terrorists and sundry people who happen to be nearby when the missiles hit without any due process and,

Most terror attacks that have taken place?

I'm really not seeing a difference.

Colateral damage and mistaken deaths are avoided as much as is possible, and when discovered are regretted, often with apologies sometimes with compensation.

Terrorist attacks are targetted at non-combatants, at people with little interest in the religious war we now face. The announcement of 3000 deaths in NY was greeted with cheering in the ME. The Bali bombing was targetted at Americans (according to the perpetrators) and killed 7 out of 208 fatally injured. When this was pointed out to the planner, he stated that if the other 201 were muslims, they would now be in paradise, we should all change our faith.

Is the difference too subtle for you?

I just prefer that they practice their murderous tendencies in their own part of the world.

Well then you should be happy to know with the exception of the 3k killed on 9/11 by mainly folks who held Saudi citizenship that

all the rest of the hundreds of thousands were killed in *Their* Part of the world....just not by them or their religion

Or did you mean Yankee go home? wink.png

I repeat that most of those killed in Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan are killed in inter-faith violence, not by drones or foreign troops. And there are many more than 3K killed in areas other than the ME who like me have no interest in their bronze-age myths.

Quite correct OzMick, The Sunni's and the Shai's in Iraq are actively slaughtering each other like sheep and have been doing so for donkeys years ,I do not think holy civil war is too hard of a word ,there is an absolute welter of Info on Google which which explains the terrible atrocities committed against each other right now at this moment in time just Google up "How many killings in Iraq between the Sunni's and the Shai's" , which bears no comparison between the US drones taking out suspected Islamic terrorists ,either by nunbers or methods ,

Comparisons may be helpful and provide some insight, but they are not a justification.

Let's stay on the topic.

Yeah Fair enough Scott I do see your point ,however the way I look at it if you strongly suspect a radical Islamist of being a Suicide bomber IMHO you do not wait until he detonates the 10kgs of Semtex strapped to his body in a crowded public place to prove yourself correct, but take him out by any means possible and in this instance its with a pilot less drone , IMV the so called "rules of engagement" in cases like this are not applicable . Edited by Colin Yai

Comparisons may be helpful and provide some insight, but they are not a justification.

Let's stay on the topic.

Yeah Fair enough Scott I do see your point ,however the way I look at it if you strongly suspect a radical Islamist of being a Suicide bomber IMHO you do not wait until he detonates the 10kgs of Semtex strapped to his body in a crowded public place to prove yourself correct, but take him out by any means possible and in this instance its with a pilot less drone , IMV the so called "rules of engagement" in cases like this are not applicable .

Then one can say that we shouldn't complain with the oppositions lack of rules of engagement.

all this does is motivate hundreds more to become actively extreme...

there's no easy solution, but these types of strikes..and indeed, most wars we've been involved in are a shame on america

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

But for America in WW2 us British would be speaking German now !.

Why would that be a bad thing? I'm sure the people of Germany don't mind their language and also don't mind the way they live.

there's no easy solution, but these types of strikes..and indeed, most wars we've been involved in are a shame on america

Why would that be a bad thing? I'm sure the people of Germany don't mind their language and also don't mind the way they live.

German grammar would make Brits' lives quite miserable :)

• Like 1

Quite correct OzMick, The Sunni's and the Shai's in Iraq are actively slaughtering each other like sheep and have been doing so for donkeys years ,I do not think holy civil war is too hard of a word ,there is an absolute welter of Info on Google which which explains the terrible atrocities committed against each other right now at this moment in time just Google up "How many killings in Iraq between the Sunni's and the Shai's" , which bears no comparison between the US drones taking out suspected Islamic terrorists ,either by nunbers or methods ,

who or what are "Shai's"? huh.png

The point is that the people of Germany would be German Nazis if they had not been defeated and the Brits might prefer to rule themselves rather than be under the boot of a fascist dictatorship. Most people could figure that out too. . whistling.gif

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

German grammar would make Brits' lives quite miserable smile.png

On the bright side the Royal Family could take their original name back.

you mean the smart bombs, cruise missiles, cluster bombs, depleted uranium projectiles and various other ordinance raining down on Iraq and Afghanistan were "Christian" which killed muslim Sunnis and Shias and that's why you call it inter-faith violence?

apropos myths... perhaps you should replace your myths with facts?

• Like 2

who or what are "Shai's"? huh.png

Simple mistake ,it should have read Shai's or Shi,tes ,it must be great to be word perfect ehcowboy.gif

The point is that the people of Germany would be German Nazis if they had not been defeated and the Brits might prefer to rule themselves rather than be under the boot of a fascist dictatorship. Most people could figure that out too. . whistling.gif

Yes but what you don't get is that people adapt to whatever rule they are under. If it wasn't for the Brits then the US would be speaking a dialect of Indian, Aussies would be speaking a dialect of Aborigine. I'm sure both of them were quite happy in their own way of life.

One can also assume that the way some countries are headed they would be more than happy to be taken over by another nation. The Brits don't seem to be too happy with the way their nation has 'evolved'.

you mean the smart bombs, cruise missiles, cluster bombs, depleted uranium projectiles and various other ordinance raining down on Iraq and Afghanistan were "Christian" which killed muslim Sunnis and Shias and that's why you call it inter-faith violence?

I was,nt aware this sort of ordinance was used in the Islamic terrorist London transport bombings ,Madrid /Bali /or Mumbai , and in any case in Iraq that was war , not quite the same scenario I would suggest .

Yes but what you don't get is that people adapt to whatever rule they are under.

You mean like the Tibetans are "adapting" to being crushed by the Chinese? Why even bother with the contant silly arguments that anyone can see through?

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

I was,nt aware this sort of ordinance was used in the Islamic terrorist London transport bombings ,Madrid /Bali /or Mumbai , and in any case in Iraq that was war , not quite the same scenario I would suggest .

There was no declaration of war on Iraq by the US.

The only difference has been the scale of operations and the resources available to the combatants.

• Like 1

Yes but what you don't get is that people adapt to whatever rule they are under.

You mean like the Tibetans are "adapting" to being crushed by the Chinese? Why even bother with the contant silly arguments that anyone can see through?

Do you think the white folk just miraculously became the owners of all western lands and no previous inhabitants ever had to change to adapt to their new 'owners'.????

Yes, everyone can see through your constant silly arguments.

Now, back on topic.

They were pre-motivated and have been for centuries before the founding fathers were even born. You are uncritically swallowing their propaganda (or worse still spreading it) if you accept their excuse for drone attacks causing radicalization. Indeed as a reminder the militants in question had to travel from Uzbekistan to be hit on the head by a drone, and these militants are a blight on the local population, who as a reminder (according to the Pk tribune) a majority of North Waziristanis are in favour of drones being used to combat them, largely because drones do the job more effectively and with less collateral damage than the Pakistani army causes trying to do the same job.

They were pre-motivated and have been for centuries before the founding fathers were even born. You are uncritically swallowing their propaganda (or worse still spreading it) if you accept their excuse for drone attacks causing radicalization. Indeed as a reminder the militants in question had to travel from Uzbekistan to be hit on the head by a drone, and these militants are a blight on the local population, who as a reminder (according to the Pk tribune) a majority of North Waziristanis are in favour of drones being used to combat them, largely because drones do the job more effectively and with less collateral damage than the Pakistani army causes trying to do the same job.

According to the PK Media who are controlled by the PK Government, who wants it made crystal clear that it is not THEM who are lobbing missiles at their own citizens (and anyone nearby at the time) who are suspected of something.

In essence what this thread is about is the US using drones and other means as a weapon against the perpetrators of Terrorism against the West and "Un believers", to be realistic the choice is quite simple Either you think the Muslims are morally justified in their war against us, or you think that the US is not morally justified in stopping them ,I have made my views quite plain in saying that the US is acting within its rights , whether you out there think the Islamic fundamentalists are acting within their's by carrying out Suicide killings against innocent people , such as London,Bali,Madrid ,Mumbai,etc etc is your choice,personally this is my last word on the subject as it,s now bordering on the ridiculous!

• Like 1

In essence what this thread is about is the US using drones and other means as a weapon against the perpetrators of Terrorism against the West and "Un believers", to be realistic the choice is quite simple Either you think the Muslims are morally justified in their war against us, or you think that the US is not morally justified in stopping them ,I have made my views quite plain in saying that the US is acting within its rights , whether you out there think the Islamic fundamentalists are acting within their's by carrying out Suicide killings against innocent people , such as London,Bali,Madrid ,Mumbai,etc etc is your choice,personally this is my last word on the subject as it,s now bordering on the ridiculous!

Ridiculous............But it is interesting how folks can throw religion in to suit *their* purposes/excuses

The US is not acting within any rights to be killing fields of civilians in foreign countries with which the US congress has not declared war.

If folks feel some compelling belief that the tribes in east nowhere Pakistan care about the US civilians or their religion well....You put way too much faith in the rhetoric you are fed through the media prism

The facts remain the same....The US has occupied foreign soil killing in an undeclared war for over a decade now. What is the limit?

What is the goal?

Religious zealots from either side will always find a way to claim their belief is right & the reason they are killing others is because others want to kill them for their beliefs....Truth is far from either,

Truth is religious zealots are scary no matter what side of the world they are from.

It is simple minds that like to point at events & knowingly claim they are in fact backed by religious zealots...Yes they may be... but yet many are in fact false flags perpetrated by other/opposite side religious zealots.

Edited by flying
  • Like 1