Rangsima Wants Alcohol Tests For MPs In House

Lite Beer

I think the lady MP is correct, and I would extend it to drugs. Lets see who is left standing who is alcohol free and can pass a urine test for drugs. It should give pause to those who are not sincere in serving Thailand and its people.

Hardly, IMO I'd say 90% of those in parliament are sincere about filling their pockets with public money.

Since when do politicians give s*** about "the people"?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the lady MP is correct, and I would extend it to drugs. Lets see who is left standing who is alcohol free and can pass a urine test for drugs. It should give pause to those who are not sincere in serving Thailand and its people.

No doubt Chalerm, as the champion in the fight against drugs would gladly volunteer to set an example for everyone else...

Is that crickets I hear?

• Like 1

Too bad Thai politicians have not the wits of a Churchill : "Yes, madam, I am drunk. But in the morning I will be sober, and you will still be ugly. "

cheesy.gif Love that quote! In all seriousness PTP (Pardon Thaskin Party) will choke this all up. They will fail in their blatant attempt to continue this false reconciliation. PTP has no shame!hit-the-fan.gif

This should really close the matter for once and all. This whole government is a joke and cannot be taken seriously by anyone.

So sick and tired reading again and again that this group of incompetent gansters were democratically elected.

So f***in what? They are completely unqualified and have lied, cheated and have manipulated their constituency into voting them in.

What is more upsetting is that many of their voters still support this farce of a "government".

I cannot believe that male MPs go on the piss and then intimidate (sexually or otherwise) female MPs. In parliament.

Thank you and good night Thailand. You voted for these idiots, som nam na.

Regarding Churchill, he was the right man at the right time at the right place. We could do with some Churchill in the west right now instead of the buffoons running things now.

+1 My thoughts as well!

He indeed had a great wit, although on this topic disingenuous. It appears he was often drunk in the mornings, as well. There has been a lot of "speculation" that he was an alcoholic, but there is little agreement. A man for his times, not necessarily a role model for all times. ;-)

He paid the price at the end of his life.

Churchill was ninety when he died..... not bad considering his life was not exactly stress free! But as the old adage goes, if you don't smoke, don't drink and don't chase women you don't live longer, it just seems like it.

It is illegal to drive while drunk but not to make decisions affecting the nation - those not already made in Dubai that is. In chess terms, it is understandable perhaps that the knight becomes drunk to forget the shame when he sold his power to become the black king's pawn.

Congratulations.You have been nominated for the Sriracha John award for bringing Thaksin into a thread where he has no connection.

"Thakins say PTP does."

There is no way you can infer Thaksin is not involved with this B.S.

He installed them all.

A total disingenuous comment: typically.

• Like 1

It is illegal to drive while drunk but not to make decisions affecting the nation - those not already made in Dubai that is. In chess terms, it is understandable perhaps that the knight becomes drunk to forget the shame when he sold his power to become the black king's pawn.

Congratulations.You have been nominated for the Sriracha John award for bringing Thaksin into a thread where he has no connection.

I can only reply with a nomination for the Ray Charles medal for ignoring the 2000lb gorilla in the parliament.

As well as ignoring common sense an logic. But why quibble.

Any impression that these guys (and gals) did not approve of "interference" by the law courts is fast being dissipated.

Pheu Thai not to probe conduct of DPM Chalerm following Democrat's allegation of being drunk in Parliament; pondering defamation suit/TAN_Network

Edited by Reasonableman

Yes let them drink but not between 2 pm and 5 pm and midnight and 9 am. Same as us others!

Oh .. Isn't alcohol banned in all government offices?

I'm sure there's a 7/11 in or near the parliament buildings. The MPs can easily stock up before 2pm for the afternoon.

Or they could simply walk in after 2 p.m with the "Do you know who I am little man attitutde."

If my village is typical 50% are drunkards and drunk 50% of the time. Some manage it 100% of the time. When too drunk to walk home they get on their motorbike.On this basis Chalerm is truly representative.

Any impression that these guys (and gals) did not approve of "interference" by the law courts is fast being dissipated.

Pheu Thai not to probe conduct of DPM Chalerm following Democrat's allegation of being drunk in Parliament; pondering defamation suit/TAN_Network

They love the law courts if they win,

and if they lose ,they scream bias and political interference by HiSo Elite.

Same same daily, yearly and by decade.

Edited by animatic

Whatever the accusation, Dept. PM Chalerm didn't drink at parliament it seems. The 'other' newspaper has him saying in a telephone interview to have drunk only one or two glasses, a wedding ceremoney for the son of k. Kamronwit T. He wasn't drunk he said.

In another interesting development pigs have been seen flying South early this year wink.png

Edited by rubl