Pakistan Begins Demolishing Bin Laden House

Lite Beer

Perhaps the ISI did not want it to turn into some sort of shrine for OBL. Or maybe they did not want the constant reminder that the most wanted terrorist in recent memory was living undetected (?) within one kilometer of their national military academy.

Undetected ??, do you really really believe the total crock of schit given to the worlds media ?,one word says it all, "laughable"!!

If you look at my quote which you posted, you will notice a question mark in parenthesis following the word "undetected". This, to me, indicates a degree of scorn for the claim of his being undetected.

More likely there were some rather large transfers of the Bin Laden family wealth to high ranking Pakistani military officers that insured Osama's complete privacy.

So...no! I do not believe the crock of manure as you describe it.

Sorry for misunderstanding your post, of course they knew Bin Laden was there ,any one thinking different needs a reality check . Edited by Colin Yai

Perhaps the ISI did not want it to turn into some sort of shrine for OBL. Or maybe they did not want the constant reminder that the most wanted terrorist in recent memory was living undetected (?) within one kilometer of their national military academy.

Undetected ??, do you really really believe the total crock of schit given to the worlds media ?,one word says it all, "laughable"!!

If you look at my quote which you posted, you will notice a question mark in parenthesis following the word "undetected". This, to me, indicates a degree of scorn for the claim of his being undetected.

More likely there were some rather large transfers of the Bin Laden family wealth to high ranking Pakistani military officers that insured Osama's complete privacy.

So...no! I do not believe the crock of manure as you describe it.

Chuckd I've notice some on here are having trouble with your sarcasm lately. Not to worry, I think most understood. drunk.gif

Sarcasm is an art form and is much appreciated by myself ,problem is sometimes it's not grasped as it should be.cowboy.gif

I try not to be too sarcastic at times. Other times that's the only way to get a message across.

Though as Oscar Wilde said..."Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit".

Maybe it is the lowest form of wit who knows ,but it is often highly amusing laugh.png