Need Lawyer For Insurance Problem

I have insurance that covers flood, and now after last flood, the insurance is trying to settle almost 20% of what the damage cost would be.

Anyone knows a good lawyer to go after the insurance. Is ok to be Thai since my wife is Thai and also the owner of the house

If the policy states that it covers flood, it doesn't mean that they cover/pay out 100%. Please check the coverage-clause in the policy.

Same counts for every home-insurance. I've heard of examples of theft from homes, where the insurance just paid 10% of the damage and missing items.

wow some good questions and replies, I didn't think too deeply about these issues; especially the flood and theft.

I have Virihya insurance (home) - a bit expensive over others but I heard they were one of the better companies providing

coverage on autos, home, health, others. I did get a summary page in english about the coverage but not about any

negotiated payout clause.

Post flood last year, Virihya insurance did drop the flood coverage for 2012 but they still cover water damage from internal

plumbing, water main breaks etc.