Motorbike Insurance

willyumcr

Any vehicle in Thailand has to have insurance. 3,500 is a lot though. I pay 350 for mine.

Am I missing something here?

Any vehicle in Thailand has to have insurance. 3,500 is a lot though. I pay 350 for mine.

Am I missing something here?

You probably have the govt. insurance (CPTL now at 430 baht) which is mandatory. I have extra which covers liability , medical (driver and passenger) and bail bond for 500,000 baht

Yes you do have a good insurance plan my friend. Just like buying the first class insurance on a car I guess?

Much better to be safe then sound for sure. Yes I have always had the lowest on my bikes and the top on my vehicles.

• Like 1

willy.....where did you get your extra insurance?

Mittyon only offers the CPTL + up to 2 years of theft (with new bikes), but nothing extra.

willy.....where did you get your extra insurance?

Mittyon only offers the CPTL + up to 2 years of theft (with new bikes), but nothing extra.

AA insurance next to Big C south on Sukemvit [email protected]

Hi All,

basically you can buy the additional insurance at any insurance broker, i got my one at "Global Solidor" Naklua Road Soi 18/1. Its about 2.500THB and covers 3rd party damage of property and medical costs and bail bond as well. I have QBE plan, had to use it in December - after my call to the hotline the guy was there in about 20minutes and handled all hassle free - i would recommend to all bikers this additional insurance.

I also have the 2 years burglary insurance on a separate policy - its 1.500THB compared to the 3.500THB at Mytion for the PCX 150cc

Cheers Jay