Cheapest Way From Koh Samui To Krabi

The travel agents are so different that I have no idea how much it is to get from Koh Samui to Krabi. We have a bike so we can drive to the boat ports etc and get the tickets there, is that the best way? If anyone can help with the cheapest whay to get to Krabi that would be so helpful, on a real real budget now.

thanks guys

Take the motorbike to Nathon, park the bike in front of the police-station car park, walk down the front. You'll have seatran port about 100m to the right, but instead turn left, walk about 100m past taxis etc, past art cafe, you'll see 3-4 buses queued up on the right side of road (the sea side), behind these buses there is a woman at a desk, buy a combined ticket to Krabi, less than 500baht if I remember correctly. Bus leave 7.30am, 9.30am, 1.30pm when I checked for a friend a few months ago. Best call Panthip travel though to be sure for this season. If you do get a stuck (cant find the woman at the desk) an agent will charge about 50baht more in Nathon, or 200-300baht more in chaweng/lamai which aint too bad if that includes the minibus to nathon (give the bike back and save on daily rent)

there is a night ferry for 100 or 150, I guess. Not sure but think 22:00 Nathon and then 04:00 Surat Thani. There you can walk to the local bus station tallad kaset 2 and take an local orange bus. But I am not sure when and where to, maybe you have to change the bus somewhere on the way. 077 272 341 < you can call there for infos

Edited by Birdman

Nice one guys

We have a bike but its rented so perhaps going down to the port, buying a ticket, coming back and then getting a song thaew back there might be about the same price.

We just asked in a travel agent and they told us 1000 bt each???!!!! Surely thats too much

Sorry about the cut and paste that price is 600 baht + 150 transfer.

Songserm are even cheaper. Go for a ride to Nathon and check them both out if you don't want to use agents.

Songserm are even cheaper. Go for a ride to Nathon and check them both out if you don't want to use agents.

Koh Samui(Nathon Pier) Krabi 08:00 13:00 600 12:45 17:30 600

This is Lomprayah's price on their website per person, add 150 baht for transfers from your hotel to Nathon.

we can you that price cheaper. phone for prices, our advert is on the side under the sponsors

Koh Samui(Nathon Pier) Krabi 08:00 13:00 600 12:45 17:30 600

This is Lomprayah's price on their website per person, add 150 baht for transfers from your hotel to Nathon.

we can you that price cheaper. phone for prices, our advert is on the side under the sponsors

SWEENEY TODD'S TOUR&TRAVEL AGENCY ( Sponsor )

TEL 0884480546; 0870037022 FAX; 077430717

Edited by Rooo