19 Year Old Woman Seriously Injured In South Pattaya Road Crash

Rimmer

19 year old woman seriously injured in South Pattaya road crash

PATTAYA:--A 19 year old woman was seriously injured in an early morning road crash at the South Pattaya Road intersection with the Sukhumvit Road on Friday.

The accident occurred at 5.40am and involved a Minivan driven by Khun Wichien aged 56 and a motorbike driven by Khun Maen aged 21 with his 19 year old girlfriend riding as passenger.

Witnesses confirmed the minivan was travelling towards Bangkok and approached in the far left lane when the motorbike came out of a slip road and entered the main road at speed. A collision occurred and the motorbike driver and passenger were thrown onto the road.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/54909/19-year-woman-injured-south-pattaya-road-crash/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-05-11

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

we don't know all the circumstances here but I do notice just how many motorcyclists

come tearing along a slip road or even a junction with the presumption that everything will be clear for them

instead of slowing down with the presumption that something is coming

and if the road is clear that is a pleasant surprise.

I really believe Thai motorcyclists think completely diametrically to meblink.png

Edited by Asiantravel
  • Like 2

we don't know all the circumstances here but I do notice just how many motorcyclists

come tearing along a slip road or even a junction with the presumption that everything will be clear for them

I really believe Thai motorcyclists think completely diametrically to meblink.png

You have summed up my feelings exquisitely. They just shoot out from any road without looking who/what's coming. I'd be very happy to witness those careless drivers getting splattered. If we could buy land, I'd buy a seat on the most dangerous intersection in town just to watch careless Thai drivers and topless foreigners eating pavement.

• Like 2

You have summed up my feelings exquisitely. They just shoot out from any road without looking who/what's coming. I'd be very happy to witness those careless drivers getting splattered. If we could buy land, I'd buy a seat on the most dangerous intersection in town just to watch careless Thai drivers and topless foreigners eating pavement.

giggle.gif

Buddah will take care. I am sure they really do believe this.