Anyone Know Any Good Musicians In Phuket

Peterocket

i've seen the Thai girl singer "GIG or JIG" and her crazy geordie partner a few times now, the last time was at a party in i think the corner bar, wow what a night, great entertainment all night, the whole place was rocking and dancing, she mentioned she's through to the finals of Thailand's got talent show. defiantly the best sound and fun for a duo act around, try to catch them, always a party night

i've seen the Thai girl singer "GIG or JIG" and her crazy geordie partner a few times now, the last time was at a party in i think the corner bar, wow what a night, great entertainment all night, the whole place was rocking and dancing, she mentioned she's through to the finals of Thailand's got talent show. defiantly the best sound and fun for a duo act around, try to catch them, always a party night

Agree with you there about Gig always puts on a good show and the Corner Bar was certainly rocking that night.I think they have another party coming soon.it's probably the busiest bar in Rawai at the moment.

Agree with you there about Gig always puts on a good show and the Corner Bar was certainly rocking that night.I think they have another party coming soon.it's probably the busiest bar in Rawai at the moment.

Next time I'm in Rawai i'll try and stop by...

do you know when they are due to play again,and where.would be great to see them,we also need some good entertainment.

do you know when they are due to play again,and where.would be great to see them,we also need some good entertainment.

There is a free curry night there tonight, don't know if she is playing.I will let you know if I find out.

There is a free curry night there tonight, don't know if she is playing.I will let you know if I find out.

free curry, sounds good,but i am 2 hrs drive away,haha,need a bit more notice,but thanks,i would love to come down there.