Alleged Bangkok Cop Killer Blames Rage

webfact

According to the Thai press, the defendant was drunk, and has been in trouble before over the last 5 years regarding separate assault, weapons and drug offences. His car was of the 'boy racer' type.

He said he didn't know that the victim was a policeman. The gun was bought from a friend for 8000 baht.

Likely there's more to this story than reported. sad.png

or it could be as reported, an off duty police man scolds some retard for wheel spinning round a car park at 3am and the retard pulls out a gun and shoots him. Why do so many people on this forum always think there is more to the story.

Why don't you give us your version of what you think happened?

I have no version of what happened Carra. But I do doubt that the event is reported in its enterity by the cops as usual.

It is not possible to report things in their entirety though mate, we always get a brief report, as long as the general report is accurate in so much as reporting what happened. The offender in this matter has said why he shot him so we can also assume that the report is accurate in so much as it was some hot shot that didn't like being told off, with all the maturity of a young cheese, and decided to shoot someone over what is a trivial matter. It doesn't seem like there is some hidden agenda or previous relationship between the two based on the admittance so I doubt there is more to this than meets the eye.

Sorry Carra, I will put my tinted glasses back on now. :rolleyes:

Alleged cop killer blames Rage

Anybody know who Rage is?

Why do they always have to add an unknown mystery name to confuse matters more? ermm.gif

-mel. giggle.gif

Rage is the ABC's music video clip program that plays party music all night on the weekends BTW the longest running of its type in the world.

This prompted Prathin to scold him for causing a disturbance.

Likely there's more to this story than reported. sad.png

or it could be as reported, an off duty police man scolds some retard for wheel spinning round a car park at 3am and the retard pulls out a gun and shoots him. Why do so many people on this forum always think there is more to the story.

Why don't you give us your version of what you think happened?

Good suggestion!!

Nice red shirt.

Grow up.

"I remain just one thing, and one thing only — and that is a clown. It places me on a far higher plane than any politician." C.CHAPLIN

If your intent is to attribute your inapproproriate conduct to your being a clown, fine. You are a clown and will be treated accordingly.

Wow, there's some pretty nasty people in this world (including on Thaivisa). What a horrible story, loss of face in this country can turn deadly quickly. I'll think twice about shaking my head in disapproval after nearly being mowed down on my motorcycle in Chiang Rai tomorrow.

Nice red shirt.

Grow up.

"I remain just one thing, and one thing only — and that is a clown. It places me on a far higher plane than any politician." C.CHAPLIN

If your intent is to attribute your inapproproriate conduct to your being a clown, fine. You are a clown and will be treated accordingly.

At least clowns admit it is pretence.

Alleged cop killer blames Rage

Anybody know who Rage is?

Why do they always have to add an unknown mystery name to confuse matters more? ermm.gif

-mel. giggle.gif

RAGE is a first person shoot-em-up (FPS) game where you play the protagonist in a post apocalyptic world a-la Mad Max style.

Oh, and the 'ending' S U C K S horribly.

Perhaps this is why he killed the cop -- because of RAGE. He wasn't convinced of the ending story so in his yaba-enduced-pea-brained-mind he chose to create an alternative ending in the real world by killing a cop.

Edited by theajarn

This is precisely why the Bangkok Post features job advertisements that regularly proffer the caveat "Female applicants only". The Eclipse (Hong Kong-based; Coyote's, etc.) restaurant management group officially excludes Thai men because "...they cannot handle criticism..." (from a personal interview...) It fits with the strangeness of the fact that Thais cannot rent motorcycles in their own beach towns, as the proprietors are concerned that their investments will be stolen. Think poorly of a Thai man, and you're golden, but speak the words and you'll pay with your life.

Edited by Unkomoncents

At least clowns admit it is pretence.

Better a clown than a kid.

Wow, there's some pretty nasty people in this world (including on Thaivisa). What a horrible story, loss of face in this country can turn deadly quickly. I'll think twice about shaking my head in disapproval after nearly being mowed down on my motorcycle in Chiang Rai tomorrow.

Especially in Chiang Rai. In Chiang Mai you should apologise for having the temerity to exist.

Nice red shirt.

Just like the rest of them.

unbelievable... ye are just absolutely unbelievable

do ye not get bored of the same 'jokes' a thousand times over in this forum

Have you ever considered the fact that he might be a goldfish?

More to the point, I would class that shirt as pink anyway making the pathetic attempt at dragging 'red shirts' into this as null and void anyway. What next, someone in an orange shirt being tarred as a red shirt because orange is next to red in the rainbow?

Nice red shirt.

Just like the rest of them.

unbelievable... ye are just absolutely unbelievable

do ye not get bored of the same 'jokes' a thousand times over in this forum

Have you ever considered the fact that he might be a goldfish?

Or a durian?