Can Any Of You Send Me Coastal Protection Docs

There has been a recent interest in developing the land near to where I live on Koh Phangan. What are the laws concerning plants along the coastlne?

I'm trying to gether documents to pass on to the owner of the land, who is in Bangkok, about the importance of the trees along the shore.

My bay has a small coral reef that is still alive, but struggling and is lined by Tien Trees.

Some of the oweners people came down and got talked into a crazy party scheme by some party organizer. So they cleared part of the land and cut down some trees so the party goers could see the bay. Thankfully the party failed, not one person came, but they cut some trees along the beach. Two being Tien Trees and some others that I don't know the name of. I'm hoping the trees will just grow back as they are the only thing keeping the beach from not eroding more then it all ready is.

I wish to present these people with some kind of impact information in hopes that they don't cut more. I'm pretty sure all trees are on "the Kings land."

Thanks in advance

Shots of area before:

post-2118-0-43597000-1338229277_thumb.jp

post-2118-0-98264200-1338229221_thumb.jp

Shot Area After

post-2118-0-08070000-1338229434_thumb.jp

Cut Tien Tree

post-2118-0-00498500-1338229461_thumb.jp

Have you been able to determine where the property markers are? If it is on private property, I don't believe you can do anything. If it is on gov't land, you'll need to go and talk to your local gov't officials about it, although I seriously doubt anything will happen. Good luck though!