Crf250L Prices Around Thailand

It seems that all the many Honda dealers in Thailand each price these bikes at any price they like. Let's start a list of what each dealer is CURRENTLY charging so we can all try to get the best price and support the dealers that aren't taking advantage. It seems like price of these bikes is going up so fast already. If I can find a cheaper dealer, I'll buy one even if it means doing some traveling or shipping.

Hopefully people on here can point out the cheaper dealers and locations.

There is a whole thread here that covers prices and everything about the bike

Different dealers offer different extras and deals so a little hard to compare general price 130-145k some have a waiting list swell so depends how much off a rush your in to get the bike you could probably wait another 3 months and they may well be 130 k everywhere maybe even lower as said all covered in other thread

Edited by taninthai

ApHondas paperwork to dealers suggest the price at 139,900

Yes dealers are allowed to make the price as they wish

Honda Dealer in Maenam, Koh Samui has a price tag of TB 150'000.

The recommended sales price is apparently TB 130'000 as seen on the internet.

Cheers, Carlos

Had a look around Pattaya today as i decided to get one of these.

Miton South Rd - 140 plus 7 reg

Honda shop end of Soi Buakhow/south 140k plus about 5 reg

Found one small place 135k all in (i will most likely buy this next week so keeping it to myself for the moment smile.png )

This means i definitely need to sell one of my other bikes so drop a PM if anyone interested in a low millage K7 liter track bike.. will be advertising it next week once i get the freshly painted fairings on thumbsup.gif

Jeff, I think that somebody's been telling you porkie pies as there are places selling from 5000 to 10000 less than what you were quoted. Even Sumet Cycles, who has higher costs associated than NakhonNowhere, obviously sells the bike with quite a few value added items for what you were quoted...

This means i definitely need to sell one of my other bikes so drop a PM if anyone interested in a low millage K7 liter track bike.. will be advertising it next week once i get the freshly painted fairings on thumbsup.gif

edit.... just put the fairings and sticker kit on the K7, looks like a brand new bike so i think i'll be keeping it.cool.png will probably be selling a low millage 03' ZX6R road bike next week, (not my track ZX6RR in my avatar if anyone knows me )...

Edited by dec

edit.... just put the fairings and sticker kit on the K7, looks like a brand new bike so i think i'll be keeping it.cool.png will probably be selling a low millage 03' ZX6R road bike next week, (not my track ZX6RR in my avatar if anyone knows me )...

Bloody hell, i would have had that off of you in a rush if the ZX6R was up for sale before i bought my Ninja 650 :(

PM me a link to some pics or the add when it's up mate :)

NST? Where is this?

It's down south samui side

I really don't get this thread you said if you can find a cheaper dealer you will buy one , so what price are you actually looking for ,they are generally priced 135-140 ,one place has been mentioned at 130 but if it's not near you it's not gonna save you any money

they quoted a price of 135,000 thb to me last Sunday but that Honda dealer was selling cbr250 no abs for 120,000 thb for nearly 6 months after the launch so i assume the prices of crf250 will go down to 125,000 thb in the future.

Edited by loserlazer

I'm surprised people will pay over list prices, the way I see it is most dealers inflate the prices all to a similar level and confuse buyers into thinking the inflated price is the list price because that's the price all dealers quote, then when challenged they will tell you its higher costs because we are in a big city, well if you sell Ford cars in London or sell them in the Highlands of Scotland the list price is the same, yes the London dealer will have higher costs but they may have higher volumes, they are aware of the costs when they start the business. Honda build in a margin for the dealers at the RECOMMENDED PRICE why should people pay a premium to lace the dealers pockets.

Shop around you will find dealers doing business at list prices and offering good service.

I'm surprised people will pay over list prices, the way I see it is most dealers inflate the prices all to a similar level and confuse buyers into thinking the inflated price is the list price because that's the price all dealers quote, then when challenged they will tell you its higher costs because we are in a big city, well if you sell Ford cars in London or sell them in the Highlands of Scotland the list price is the same, yes the London dealer will have higher costs but they may have higher volumes, they are aware of the costs when they start the business. Honda build in a margin for the dealers at the RECOMMENDED PRICE why should people pay a premium to lace the dealers pockets.

Shop around you will find dealers doing business at list prices and offering good service.

Have to agree - can you point to the Honda web site link where Honda gives the (correct) recommended price please ?

The last time I gave the name of the dealer at the request of another member my post was deleted !!!. but lets try again as this forum should be about sharing your views and experiences with other members.

Try the dealer in Bowin just outside Pattaya on 038 345732. 038 345833. 038 346150. A few members have used them, I found them to be really nice people to deal with.

Had a look around Pattaya today as i decided to get one of these.

Miton South Rd - 140 plus 7 reg

Honda shop end of Soi Buakhow/south 140k plus about 5 reg

Found one small place 135k all in (i will most likely buy this next week so keeping it to myself for the moment smile.png )

Ok, just payed 135 k all in ... got it from the shop on the small slip road, left side, top of Pattaya Klaneg going onto Sukumvit ...

Checked another dealer on Sukumvit across from Kwasakai shop and was 136 k plus 6 k transfer so 135k seems to be the best price atm...

Also priced the KLX 250 which was 152 k , i asked how much cash and she said 162 k blink.png ....

We have them for 140k here at Sumet. Price includes tax, registration, third person insurance, theft insurance, helmet, and jacket.

I just wanted to note that the free theft insurance we provide is for two years. Also, if you want to purchase without any extras, the on the road price is 134,500 (includes registration and 3rd person insurance).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

bought the skid plate and rack for behind the seat, made of stainless, from cmmx shop in chaing mai, sent ems, 3250 baht, 1500 + 1500 + 250 for ems to Bangkok, took 2 days, delivered to my door, excellent quality

Would you mind sharing the contact info of the place you bought them please?

Nyom Panich in CM has loads of those bikes standing around the showroom now, so we can say supply has definitely caught up with demand. Use this knowledge.

I still don't have one, buried in work and don't want a shiny new bike just standing around unused.