The Sumet Cycle Thread

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sumet, do you have any news or rumours about a CRF motard? If not how long would you say you know about a new bike before it goes on sale? For example there was news about 6 or 7 new bikes being released earlier this year before the actual bikes were announced.

Thanks

Mjj

I'm not sure about a motard version. I did mention it to AP Honda's research and development team when I met with them a few weeks ago. There is a dealers' meeting in July and I've been told three new models will be released. Not sure if one of them will be a CRF motard though. I guess we'll have to keep our fingers crossed.

• Like 1

Thanks, I often wish our shop was somewhere nicer and more laid back like Chiang Mai. I'm dying to ride up there some day.

How about Pattaya, i am sure you would enjoy it here, and sure we would enjoy having you here.

I'm not sure about a motard version. I did mention it to AP Honda's research and development team when I met with them a few weeks ago. There is a dealers' meeting in July and I've been told three new models will be released. Not sure if one of them will be a CRF motard though. I guess we'll have to keep our fingers crossed.

Sadly with Honda, "New Model" often means same old thing with new stickers or new paint choice

Comment if I may. Can i just state how appropriate and respectful this approach is.

Rather than hijacking a thread for clearly commercial services Sumet has introduced via separate thread his business and services .

Also as supporter of the forum Sumet Cycle is not just throwing up a post or railroading existing posts/ topics in an attempt to create business.

This is a professional, classy approach and having recently seen some shappy attempts by business's to sell their wares by hijacking threads this is a breath of fresh air.

Sumet, although I have not used your services nor do i know you or have any vested interest whatsoever thank you for promoting your services in such a respectful and professional manner.

Rgds

Comment if I may. Can i just state how appropriate and respectful this approach is.

Rather than hijacking a thread for clearly commercial services Sumet has introduced via separate thread his business and services .

Also as supporter of the forum Sumet Cycle is not just throwing up a post or railroading existing posts/ topics in an attempt to create business.

This is a professional, classy approach and having recently seen some shappy attempts by business's to sell their wares by hijacking threads this is a breath of fresh air.

Sumet, although I have not used your services nor do i know you or have any vested interest whatsoever thank you for promoting your services in such a respectful and professional manner.

Rgds

was supposed to be shabby... not shappy ha whistling.gif

Excellent, i will be up in Bangkok next week. Where is Sumet Cycle located?

Do you have any aftermarket parts for the CRF250L??

I'm expecting more CRFs in sometime this week. I'll let you know as soon as they arrive. Here is our location. 13.855206,100.544386 I can order any of the genuine Honda accessories. I'll also check around to see if there are any other manufacturer's aftermarket parts available. Is there anything specific you are looking to get? Thanks.

Brian

IF one was from CM and wated to fly down or take the bus and buy a bike could the bike be ready ? Would you do a bus station or airport pick up ? Be a wonderful ride back to get to know ones new bike.

I'm not sure about a pick-up, but I'd be willing to pay your taxi fare from Don Muang or Chatujak Bus Station. Once you are here to make the purchase, we'll pop the battery in, do a pre-sale check, and you can be on your way back home. It doesn't take long at all. We once had a customer who came up from Pattaya to buy a bike and then rode it back home. It's a great way to get to know the bike and break it in at the same time. Thanks.

Brian

Rgds

Thanks for your kind words Monty.

but do you charge foreigners more for these services or bike prices?

or Sumet Cycle is just more foreigner friendly?

And what is our address by the way?

Our address......smile.png slip or not sounds like good advertising clap2.gif

• Like 2

but do you charge foreigners more for these services or bike prices?

or Sumet Cycle is just more foreigner friendly?

And what is our address by the way?

Same prices and level of customer service regardless of nationality. Our address is -

120/28-30 Prachachuen Rd.

Bang Khen, Mueng

Nonthaburi 11000

13.855206,100.544386 We are about 10 minutes from Mor Chit BTS Station. From downtown, head north on Viparwadee and turn onto Ngamwangwon Road. Then turn left onto Prachachuen Road at the first intersection you come to (don't go over the bridge, stay to the left) Just after you turn onto Prachachuen, you will see us on your right. Thanks.

Brian

oh man, it is nearly next to my office and i know that dealership there very well. it is only 5 min to me man. I work on Ratchada.

So, i go with you for my next service and in the future as proximity always works for me.

good to ask your address.

Sadly with Honda, "New Model" often means same old thing with new stickers or new paint choice

I dont think this is confined to only Honda. Who could ever forget the new model 250 ninja? New paint and stickers on the fairing lowers.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect App

Just realized you have a beautiful website too!

Nice to see one with the English Language option!

hondasumetcycle (dot) com

Thanks, but it could do with a bit of improvement. We are working on making the web board better, as well as getting more products on there. Never enough time in the day it seems. If anyone else is interested, it's www.hondasumetcycle.com .

Thanks, but it could do with a bit of improvement. We are working on making the web board better, as well as getting more products on there. Never enough time in the day it seems. If anyone else is interested, it's www.hondasumetcycle.com .

Would be good to see the range of clothing and helmets online when you are updating it next. :)

• Like 1

Would be good to see the range of clothing and helmets online when you are updating it next. smile.png

Thanks for the feedback. I'll start getting some of our new Bilmola, L2S, Real, and Rider helmets on there this week. Most of the clothing we sell comes from the Honda Collection. I'll get the catalog up there as well. Also, if anyone is interested, you can join our Sumet Cycle Club page on Facebook. We often announce new products and promote upcoming Sumet events here. Here is a link http://www.facebook.com/groups/124641797638001/ .