Dog Sitter

lyricss

Try the gazette or other local newspaper classifieds as I swear I have seen something about this. Also if you are a woman or married to one have her join chickynet dot com and post there .. It is a website for mainly expat women and classifieds get noticed too. Thaivisa has classifieds too. Good luck with Momo!

i recommend phuket dog park in chalong...near to the temple with the 100 + year old monk (sorry, can't remember the name). it's run by a japanese lady named akie and her thai husband. i've left my puppy there a few times. they have a big gated garden for the dogs to play. the cost is 200 THB/day. if you want akie's phone number, send me a private message.

• 7 months later...

i recommend phuket dog park in chalong...near to the temple with the 100 + year old monk (sorry, can't remember the name). it's run by a japanese lady named akie and her thai husband. i've left my puppy there a few times. they have a big gated garden for the dogs to play. the cost is 200 THB/day. if you want akie's phone number, send me a private message.

Can you send me her contact number at <email removed> Thanks a lot in advance. Best regards Edited by LivinginKata
email removed as per forum rules

Can you send me her contact number at <email removed> Thanks a lot in advance. Best regards

i sent an email to the address you had on here before it was removed; i hope you received it.