Omg Stressed Out Help Please

DISCOVERY

Hello People..

I am so stressed out looking for a good flight deal been all over the internet. Seen flights to bangkok from £398 go to look and get over £700.00 pounds called worldwide flights they had one £680.00 with 13 hours in russia. I want to go the end of next month where can get a good flight deal £700.00 pounds is over the top in my book can somebody please help ... Many Thanks

• Like 1

London Heathrow to BKK, flying 26 July, Etihad Airways, £585

That's a great deal mate....I was looking as you know for the previous week and £700 was the cheapest I could find economy....even with the excellent help on offer here.

That's a great deal mate....I was looking as you know for the previous week and £700 was the cheapest I could find economy....even with the excellent help on offer here.

I was a bit amazed myself........cheap cheap!!.......ooops up to £598 now........hurry up OP!!!

Edited by theblether

Yes you are right it would help if i say where i was going from any london airport really will do as london not far from liverpool .. i wanna go about 25th july but can flex on the day and wanna come back about 19th sept .. thx

I Looked on Etihad and got a price back for about 1,000 GBP

HOW do i get a flight at that price

Edited by DISCOVERY

Yes you are right it would help if i say where i was going from any london airport really will do as london not far from liverpool .. i wanna go about 25th july but can flex on the day and wanna come back about 19th sept .. thx

get on to etihad right now.......remember it's high season for UK flights as the schools are breaking up.......there's a gap in the pricing for departing the 26th, a day + or - is a lot more expensive.

Manchester £657 but that saves you the time and expense of going to LHR

http://www.etihadairways.com/booking/air/searchResults.do?ConversationID=OJ1340139894427

Edited by theblether

http://www.etihadair...OJ1340140335507

Gives a price of £658.

Hang around OP...there are others here who will post no doubt...possibly better deals.

As theblether remarked though...it is summer holidays in the UK. Cheaper deals if you moved everything back a month.

Yup....but a lot of the airlines are funny money. To get from the UK to BKK at summer holiday season for less than £600 is good going, £658 for the convenience of Manchester is probably worth it

Thanks for the links but do you think there is any cheaper then that as am on a tight buget or is that the best i am going to get ??? So where are the flights From £398.00 lol or is that just to get you to look ... thx

Try Kayak. I saw one for about $880. Peak times for sure and your trip is longer than 1 month. Prices usually go up the longer your trip.

Also, are there any Thai grocery stores near you? If so, many times they have a newspaper that will have ads for agencies focusing on the routes here. If not, look in the travel section of your various local newspapers.

I think you will need to call them or go into a Thai Airways Office in UK to see if you can still capture a seat at the prices on their website,just quote the Olympic Getaway promotion,as they may all be sold out at approx £300 a ticket.

As theblether has quite rightly pointed out we need your dates and departing airport.

Post them here and then relax....your work is almost done....there are some excellent posters here who will help out. thumbsup.gif

No need for me to intervene.

The Blether has everything under control whistling.gif

One word of warning though. Some of the Etihad offers are with very long layovers depending on date of travel.

Yermanee wai.gif

• Like 1

You cant do better than this...Thai Airways......Direct Flight !!! and fits in with your dates !!

http://www.thaiairwa...don_olympic.htm

That's a cracking deal but unfortunately on 30 day validity, that deal needs a thread of it's own!! It's a cracker.

Just tried a dummy booking with the Thai offer on the days that there was availability (which wasn't many) it was just under £800. The £300 is not including taxes, fuel surcharge etc etc.

You cant do better than this...Thai Airways......Direct Flight !!! and fits in with your dates !!

http://www.thaiairwa...don_olympic.htm

That's a cracking deal but unfortunately on 30 day validity, that deal needs a thread of it's own!! It's a cracker.

Just tried a dummy booking with the Thai offer on the days that there was availability (which wasn't many) it was just under £800. The £300 is not including taxes, fuel surcharge etc etc.

Yup....when I tried for the dates that the OP would prefer, 25 July - 19 Sep, It came up as an error, obviously due to the 30 day maximum limitation.

One of these days someone is going to start a site where you put in the flight dates and you get the cheapest deal immediately, no flannel, no conditions, just the cheapest deal on that date.

I detest these sites that have cheap headline prices and when you go through to the website or travel desk the price is never available . I think it's time the Office for Fair Trading looked into this practice, it wastes far too much time.

Went through similar stress myself recently. Prices changing all the times on these websites and cheap ones appear one moment, disappear the next and then re-appear again if you try later or the next day.

Anyway I felt ebookers was the best site and travelling tues return tues the best prices, with wednesday next best. Friday was the worst day to travel.

If price is your main consideration consider the options below:

Just tried ebookers now and got:

Uzbekistan Airways - Tues 24 Jul to Tues 18 sep - £661.19 - Downsides 5hr layover and its Uzbekistan Airways

Air India - Tues 24 Jul to Tues 18 sep - £670.49 - Layovers 2hrs going , 3hrs return. Reasonable flight depart & arrival times.

These airlines may not be everyones choice, particularly Uzbek, but as I said if monies your first concern I would opt for the India flight myself.

As I said before these flights appear and disappear but if you are persistent you should eventually nail one down.

Went through similar stress myself recently. Prices changing all the times on these websites and cheap ones appear one moment, disappear the next and then re-appear again if you try later or the next day.

Anyway I felt ebookers was the best site and travelling tues return tues the best prices, with wednesday next best. Friday was the worst day to travel.

If price is your main consideration consider the options below:

Just tried ebookers now and got:

Uzbekistan Airways - Tues 24 Jul to Tues 18 sep - £661.19 - Downsides 5hr layover and its Uzbekistan Airways

Air India - Tues 24 Jul to Tues 18 sep - £670.49 - Layovers 2hrs going , 3hrs return. Reasonable flight depart & arrival times.

These airlines may not be everyones choice, particularly Uzbek, but as I said if monies your first concern I would opt for the India flight myself.

As I said before these flights appear and disappear but if you are persistent you should eventually nail one down.

Why would you bother if Etihad is £598??

• Like 1