Headphone Adapter 3.5Mm To 1/4" Where?

sante

I just spent several hours roaming around Kad Suan Kaew looking for an adapter for my headphones w/ microphone but couldn't a store that sells one. And I don't think the problem was language communication because I took the headphones with me.

In the past I used the headphones with a telephone but now would like to plug it into my laptop for use with VPN/Google Voice calls but the laptop jack is too big. I think the dimensions I want are 3.5mm female to 1/4" male adapter. Any suggestions where to buy one? Thanks.

I doubt you got the dimensions right, as most laptops would have a 3.5mm female plug, which

you'd plug the 3.5mm male jack into. Perhaps your phone is using a 2.5mm jack, or something else. I suspect you might need something more to get the microphone to work too, though.

I've mostly found the things I need at one of these two places at Pantip plaza:

- two smaller "accessories" shops next to each others on the second floor, on your left as you walk

up the escalators. (Opposite of Goodspeed on the second floor).

- a larger and more well-organized shop also on the second floor, but on the opposite end of the

building compared to the above two shops.

Edited by Awk

I got a 3.5 to2.5 stereo adaptor in the first shop that Awk mentioned today, but there were no more!

Also try Amorn- at Big C ( Carrefour),the other Big C in Hang Dong and in the Computer Plaza on the north side of the moat